Pasadena, CA (PRWEB) April 22, 2012
eCivis, the nation's leader in online grants information and grants management, announced today that it has added federal, state, and foundation programs to its Grants Network: Research database for Oklahoma grant seekers. eCivis welcomes its new Oklahoma customers and extends its product and service offerings to prospective users in the state.
Team-researched Oklahoma program summaries include the following:
- Economic Development Pooled Finance Program: Self-Financing Projects
- Services, Training, Officers, Prosecutors (STOP) Violence Against Women Act (VAMA) Grant
- Oklahoma Humanities Council: Opportunity Grants
- Kirkpatrick Foundation Grants
- Impact Oklahoma Grant Program
- Oklahoma City Community Foundation: Literacy Is for Everyone (LIFE) Initiative
Some of the Oklahoma customers who use Grants Network include:
- City of Choctaw
- City of Durant
- City of Frederick
- Midwest City
- Osage Nation tribe
- City of Tulsa
- Neighbors Building Neighborhoods of Muskogee
The eCivis Grants Network is an enterprise-wide, web-based grants management software solution that consists of three industry-leading products—a database of researched funding opportunities, a grants management system for tracking and reporting, and an online learning hub for improving internal grant processes and procedures.
eCivis Grants Network is the nation's leading grants management solution and the ideal platform for improving grants performance for local governments and community-based organizations. For more information about eCivis, visit http://www.ecivis.com.