Wladorf, Germany (PRWEB) April 23, 2012
fluidOps announced today its participation in the Semantic Tech & Business (SemTchBiz) Conference 2012 in San Francisco. The event will take place, June 3-7 at the San Francisco Hilton in Union Square. SemTech represents a full spectrum of business, government, and consumer activity taking place within the field of semantic technology and brings together the most practical and advanced solutions in the industry.
fluidOps experts will offer insight on a range of semantic topics including:
- Dynamic Semantic Publishing with the Information Workbench
- Technologies for the implementation of Linked Data as a Service
- Semantic technologies for the management of Big Data
- Semantic integration of enterprise data
- Innovative content management with the Information Workbench
On June 5, Michael Schmidt, Product Manager at fluidOps and Yefim Zhuk, Director of Enterprise Architecture at SLM, will be holding a joint presentation entitled,
Transformation of Enterprise Data Islands into Linked and Living Knowledge.
On June 6, Peter Haase, Lead Architect at fluidOps, Jem Rayfield, Senior Technical Architect at the BBC and Borislav Popov, Head of Semantic Annotation and Search Group at Ontotext Lab, will be holding a joint presentation entitled, Dynamic Semantic Publishing Empowering the BBC Sports Site and the 2012 Olympics.
The Information Workbench is a highly customizable platform for Linked Data and Big Data management, and solution development. The Information Workbench includes support for the semantic integration of heterogeneous data sources across the borders of individual domains, collaborative knowledge acquisition and augmentation, semantic search, business intelligence and analytics, as well as data visualization and exploration.
The Information Workbench offers many benefits including:
- The ability to semantically integrate and interlink data scattered across difference systems, to provide a unified view on isolated data silos
- Cross chasm between enterprise-internal and public data, thus making public knowledge available internally
- Leverage semantic technologies for improved search, presentation, and collaborative augmentation of data
- Explore global Linked Open Data registries and integrate relevant data sets on demand
- Rapidly build innovative Linked Data applications using W3C standards like RDF and SPARQL
To see a live demonstration of the Information Workbench and to learn more about fluidOps solutions, please visit booth 200. To schedule a meeting in advance, please contact Gretchen Hydo at Gretchen(at)Chatterboxink(dot)com or call (818) 203-6060.
For more information on fluidOps products please visit the product page or contact us at sales(at)fluidops(dot)com.
Press inquiries should be directed to Gretchen@Chatterboxink.com or by phone at (818) 203-6060.
fluid Operations™ (fluidOps) is a young, innovative software company headquartered in Walldorf, Germany. Its focus lies on the research and development of novel technologies for intelligent cloud and data management in the enterprise. With the Information Workbench™, fluidOps delivers a highly customizable platform for Linked Data and Big Data management and solution development. This includes support for the semantic integration of heterogeneous data sources across the borders of individual domains, collaborative knowledge acquisition and augmentation, semantic search, business intelligence and analytics, as well as data visualization and exploration. For more information about fluidOps and its products and solutions please visit http://www.fluidOps.com.