“The executives who will chair the final judging committees for the 2012 ABAs are all past Stevie Award winners and are leaders of their industries.”
New York, NY (PRWEB) April 23, 2012
The Stevie® Awards today named the 10 executives who will chair and form specialized final judging committees for its 10th Annual American Business Awards.
All organizations and individuals operating in the U.S.A. - public and private, large and small, for-profit and non-profit - are eligible to submit nominations to The American Business Awards. Details are available at http://www.StevieAwards.com/ABA. The final entry deadline is April 25.
The 10 committee selections are based on the categories that will be judged. The appointments are as follows:
- Company/Organization Awards: Doron Reuveni, CEO & Co-founder of uTest, Southborough, MA
- Corporate Communications, Investor Relations, and Public Relations Awards: Alison Graves, WW Influencer Relations, Printing of Hewlett Packard Company, Escondido, CA
- Creative Awards: Stafford Kendall, Principal of Covalent Logic, Baton Rouge, LA
- Customer Service Awards: Anita Samojednik, VP Customer Operations of TheLadders, New York, NY
- Human Resources Awards: John Hovnanian, Senior VP of Human Resources & Chief Talent Officer of Williams Lea Americas, New York, NY
- Support Awards Awards: Jerry Weinberger, Senior Director, Customer Service and Retention of Webs, Inc., Silver Spring, MD
- Information Technology Awards: Elizabeth Redding, President of Tellago, Schaumburg, IL
- Management Awards: Therese Tucker, CEO of BlackLine Systems, Los Angeles, CA
- Marketing Awards: Charles Kirby Wadsworth, VP of Global Marketing of F5 Networks, Seattle, WA
- New Product Awards & Product Management: Mike Oeth, CEO of OnSIP Business VoIP, New York, NY
“The executives who will chair the final judging committees for the 2012 ABAs are all past Stevie Award winners and are leaders of their industries,” said Michael Gallagher, president of the Stevie Awards. “Having a deep involvement and understanding of their respective industries and changing landscapes, these individuals possess the insight to recognize success factors for this year’s nominees.”
Finalists in The 2012 American Business Awards will be determined in preliminary judging to be conducted through May 6 by volunteer professionals nationwide. Final judging, to be conducted by panels that will be formed by the newly appointed committee chairs, will take place from late May through early June. In total, more than 200 executives across the U.S.A. will participate in the judging process to determine 2012 Gold, Silver and Bronze Stevie Award winners.
ABA Stevie Award winners will be announced at two award banquets: the first will take place on June 18 at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York; and the second, a new event, will be held on September 17 at the Julia Morgan Ballroom in San Francisco, California and will honor Stevie Award winners in all tech-related categories.
For more information on The American Business Awards, visit: http://www.StevieAwards.com/ABA.
About the Stevie® Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in four programs: The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.StevieAwards.com, and follow the Stevie Awards on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
Sponsors and partners of The 2012 American Business Awards include American Support, Business TalkRadio Network, Callidus Software, Citrix Online, Dynamic Research Corporation, iolo technologies, John Hancock Funds, LifeLock, PetRays, Primus Telecommunications Group, SoftPro, and VerticalResponse.