Scottsdale, AZ (PRWEB) April 25, 2012
Appointment-Plus, the world’s leading online enterprise scheduling system and creator of the scheduling industry’s most flexible and feature-rich application, has released its top 10 reasons why organizations that offer corporate wellness programs and employee wellness programs should adopt its online enterprise scheduling system for booking customers’ and clients’ appointments.
The top 10 reasons to implement Appointment-Plus in health and wellness programs are:
1. It lets individuals conveniently and instantly schedule their appointments from any Internet-connected device and at any hour of the day.
2. It frees up valuable staff time and resources previously devoted to manually scheduling appointments.
3. It reduces the number of “no-shows” by automatically sending e-mail or text message reminders prior to a scheduled appointment time.
4. It prevents over-bookings and double-bookings.
5. It allows staff to view their scheduled appointments from anywhere and at anytime.
6. It lets you quickly access data and create reports.
7. It reduces errors and mistakes common in a manual-scheduling process.
8. It integrates with existing applications and processes.
9. It’s highly scalable to accommodate large numbers of employees and appointments across multiple offices, departments and locations.
10. It allows you to better manage staff and their schedules.
The leading provider of online enterprise scheduling software since 2001, Appointment-Plus is the most trusted scheduling solution for organizations looking to improve the booking process of their corporate wellness programs and employee wellness programs. It provides its clients the features and functionality to completely automate the scheduling process from start to finish, such as online self-scheduling, whereby individuals can book their appointments online, 24 hours a day from any Internet-connected device; automated e-mail and text message reminders sent prior to a scheduled appointment date and time; and robust record-keeping and reporting capabilities. This makes it the preferred enterprise scheduler for booking and managing health clinics, evaluations, flu shot vaccinations, cholesterol counts, classes and seminars, and other services, activities and events common in company wellness programs.
Appointment-Plus is also the premier online scheduling solution for Fortune 500 companies, corporations, enterprise-level organizations, colleges and universities, government agencies, logistics needs, and large and medium-sized businesses. Unmatched services included in its Scheduling Cloud™ Enterprise Solution include:
- Application programming interface (API) functionality and Web services that allow for seamless integration with existing software systems.
- A highly scalable system that allows organizations to easily accommodate increases in workload, users and growth.
- The most configurable scheduling software system available.
- 24-hour support from its headquarters in Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Dedicated business and support contacts.
- “Turnkey”, existing solutions that are instantly ready to go live.
- Custom graphic user interface (GUI) development.
- Robust reporting capabilities.
In addition to its premier functionality, features, services and customer support, the Appointment-Plus enterprise scheduling system also provides the scheduling industry’s most complete collection of plug-ins, integrations and modules to help businesses and organizations manage their wellness programs more efficiently and effectively. Among the items featured in its Marketplace are syncs with QuickBooks, Google Calendar and e-marketing service providers Constant Contact, iContact, MailChimp and Vertical Response. Future releases include a Microsoft Outlook Calendar sync and mobile Web apps.
To learn more about the Appointment-Plus Scheduling Cloud™ platform and its leading enterprise scheduling software, click here.
Appointment-Plus is the worldwide leader in online scheduling solutions for growing businesses, enterprises, higher education, government and logistics. With over 15 million end-users and 80 million appointments booked since its inception in 2001, Appointment-Plus is one of the fastest growing cloud-based services in the world. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., organizations ranging in size from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses use Appointment-Plus to book an average of 3 million appointments monthly.