Park City, Utah (PRWEB) April 25, 2012
This summer, why rough it in a tent (or even a luxury yurt) when Utah’s great outdoors beckon just beyond your private balcony at one of Park City’s finest AAA Four Diamond resorts, Hyatt Escala Lodge at Park City. One of the most luxurious (and family-friendly) resorts anchoring Park City’s premiere ski and snowboard resort, Canyons, Escala is offering a Park City My Way package to entice- vacationers to experience the boundless recreational activities on offer in summer in Park City. Travelers can savor world-class mountain and road biking in the shadow of the majestic Wasatch Mountain Range, as well as hiking, zip lining, horseback riding, fly fishing, and golf, among other activities. They can also take in Park City’s attractions such as Zagat-rated restaurants, boutiques, art galleries, festivals, and live music events.
Enhancing Park City’s emergence as one of the top mountain resort destinations is its convenience as the only all-season ski resort destination to be serviced by a major international airport -- 30 minutes door-to-door from Salt Lake City International Airport. With more than 900 flights daily, travelers can leave home from anywhere in the U.S. in the morning and be hitting the Park City mountain bike trails by the afternoon. For those whose idea of the sporting life is weekend brunch followed by an afternoon at the local boutiques, the Park City My Way package provides a $50 Visa Gift Card to kick off the fun.
Hyatt Escala Lodge’s Park City My Way summer vacation package includes the following:
- Three nights’ accommodation (double occupancy)
- $50 Visa® gift card (valid at any merchant that accepts Visa®)
- Breakfast daily for two adults
- Kids under 10 stay free
- $100 resort credit
- Hyatt Escala Lodge concierge available to book outdoor activities with area outfitters
What To Do In Park City in Summer:
- Park City recreation offerings include world-class mountain and road biking, hiking, zip lining, horseback riding, golf, kayaking, whitewater rafting, fly fishing, and hot air ballooning.
- Mountain bikers can enjoy two trails the International Mountain Biking Association has designated as “Epic Rides” – the only town in North America with the distinction.
- Canyons’ 8,000-foot Mid Mountain trail, accessible via gondola, begins near the luxury resort’s Red Pine Lodge and connects to Park City Mountain Resort and Deer Valley Resort.
- Park City has more than 400 miles of hiking and biking trails for all fitness levels.
- Guests at Hyatt Escala Lodge at Park City can enjoy the links at the Park City Golf Club just three miles from the resort. In 2013, an 18-hole course, one of the town’s only public courses, will open at Canyons.
- Escala opened an acclaimed chef-driven on-site restaurant and market, Escala Provisions Company, in 2011. Guests at this Park City restaurant can enjoy 360-degree panoramic mountain views while dining.
- Hyatt Escala lodging in Park City features a Grand European lodge design aesthetic and 153 luxurious guest room accommodations, from traditional guest rooms to residential-style suites with one to four bedrooms.
- Downtown Park City is a charming, authentic mountain village that boasts numerous independent retail shops, book stores, Zagat-rated restaurants, and art galleries.
- A number of nationally and regionally anticipated festivals and events take place during summer in Park City, including the Park City Food & Wine Classic and the Kimball Arts Festival.
Guests can book the Park City My Way package by calling Hyatt Escala Lodge at Park City at (435) 940-1234, central reservations at (800) 554-9288, or by booking at http://www.escalalodge.hyatt.com using the booking code PCSP50. The package is valid from May 1 to Nov. 1, 2012.
Terms & Conditions:
Reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Guest must request Offer Code PCSP50 at time of reservation and visit http://www.visitparkcity.com to print their voucher for the $50 Visa gift card. Gift Card will be issued at check in with valid voucher. Rate shown is per room, per night. Rate is based on double occupancy and standard room accommodations. Additional charges apply to room-type upgrades. Additional guests may be subject to additional hotel charges. Guests are responsible for all charges exclusive of this offer. No credit will be issued for unused portion. A limited number of rooms are allocated to this promotion. Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this program at any time without notice. Hyatt Hotels & Resorts® encompasses hotels managed, franchised or leased by subsidiaries and affiliates of Hyatt Hotels Corporation. The trademarks Hyatt®, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts®, Hyatt Gold Passport® and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation. © 2012 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.
About Hyatt Escala Lodge
Hyatt Escala Lodge (http://www.escalalodge.hyatt.com) is a AAA Four Diamond resort in Park City located at the base of Utah’s pristine Wasatch Mountain range in the uppermost portion of Canyons Resort. The property is 30 minutes from Salt Lake City International Airport, with Park City the only ski town in North America serviced by an international airport. The all-season resort features a Grand European lodge design aesthetic and offers 153 luxurious guest room accommodations ranging from traditional guest rooms to residential-style suites with one to four bedrooms. Hyatt Escala Lodge offers a true ski-in/ski-out experience with Canyons Resort’s Sunrise Chairlift immediately adjacent to the property’s ski valet and lounge. Condominium units at the Lodge are available for purchase, with 23 open floor plans ranging from 680 square feet to 2,820 square feet. Each residential-style suite features nine-foot vaulted beam ceilings; fireplaces; natural stone and hand-carved maple flooring; private mountain or valley-view balconies or patios; large gourmet kitchens with granite slab counter tops and stainless steel appliances; in-suite washer and dryers; and jetted whirlpool tubs. The property’s recently expanded and refreshed meeting space accommodates all manner of groups, from board meetings for 10 to elegant receptions for 250. Call 888-435-3722 for more information on purchasing a residence. For leisure and group bookings see http://www.escalalodge.hyatt.com or call 1 (435) 940-1234.