Helping current and prospective clients save time and money has always been one of our priorities and this product and company is a perfect fit.
Las Colinas, Texas (PRWEB) April 25, 2012
NTC Texas, a payment processor representing Elavon Global Acquiring Solutions throughout the United States today unveiled Superior Payments for QuickBooks, enabling credit cards, ACH (automated clearing house), EFT, (electronic funds transfer) and electronic check conversion which uses a powerful and secure payment gateway with an NTC TEXAS merchant account. Superior Payments for QuickBooks is the end result of an alliance that NTC Texas and Superior Payments announced early this month. The news comes as part of NTC Texas' QuickBooks 2012 product spotlight, which offers businesses a new product with better insights by providing more organization and saving time and most importantly processing fees.
"We have waited a long time for a company to develop a financial product that seamlessly and easily integrates with QuickBooks, so we are very excited about our new relationship with Superior Payments. Helping current and prospective clients save time and money has always been one of our priorities and this product and company is a perfect fit,” said Linda Borek, President and CEO of NTC Texas. "The combination of NTC Texas and Superior Payments for QuickBooks provides an expanded view of merchant account information that will help businesses in all aspects of their day to day finances.
The Superior Payments plug-in allows users to enter data once and have it automatically sync with QuickBooks. Specific features let businesses:
- Process ACH/Check Transactions
- Process Credit Card Transactions
- Process through ANY Merchant Account
- Benefit from Powerful Reporting
- Integrate directly with all versions of QuickBooks® software
- Reduce Bookkeeping Time and Expenses
- Eliminate paperwork
- Eliminate the need to drive to the bank for deposits
- Benefit from QuickBooks customer integration
- Acquire the powerful Superior Payments Gateway
- Benefit from a PCI DSS Certified software
Pricing and Availability
Superior Payments for QuickBooks is available in Pro Version, Platinum Version, and Enterprise Version. Superior Payments for QuickBooks is currently being offered at:
- The Pro Version allows for processing payments right through QuickBooks®. Start accepting Credit Cards, ACH, EFT and Checks in QuickBooks® in real time.
- The Platinum Version is the next step up in Payment Processing. Platinum includes all the features of the Pro and offers additional options and controls such as custom emails to clients, client pay, web reporting on all processing, email and online technical support, up to 10 users, and up to 6 Gateways (MID's).
- The Enterprise Version has the ability to pay vendors or employees in QuickBooks®. No more need to print a check and mail it. Additionally, you can make payments, email and online technical support, telephone support, receive unlimited users, and unlimited payment gateways (MID's)
For more information about the features in each, to sign up and purchase, visit http://www.ntctexas.com/superiorpayments or call 972-406-8111.
About NTC Texas
Established in 2004, NTC Texas located in Las Colinas, Texas is a merchant service provider representing Elavon Global Acquiring Solutions throughout the United States and Canada. As a team, NTC Texas and Elavon deliver the most powerful transaction processing package in the industry with a proprietary network, fully redundant systems, 100% up time, superior customer service and a broad spectrum of products. Our credit card processing and other merchant services help increase revenues and decrease costs for businesses in healthcare, manufacturing, and many other industries.
# # #