The ASL HR Director™ solution was chosen because it offered the greatest scope of functionality in a 100% Web-native and bilingual system that best met our complex and evolving needs.
Toronto, ON (PRWEB) April 25, 2012
ASL Consulting (Canada) a division of ASL Enterprises Inc. (ASL) announced that it has been selected to provide its On-Demand, Web-Native, HR Management System Software-as-a-Service Solution to 9 Community Health Centres (CHCs) in Eastern Ontario. These CHCs represent the core group of CHCs in the Champlain region.
ASL’s HR Solution will facilitate automation, streamline business processes and standardize the management of information related to all aspects of the employment lifecycle from recruitment to retirement. The online solution will be used by over 1000 users including health care and social service professionals at the health centres. These users provide primary health care and health promotion services to residents in the Champlain region. All of these CHCs are members of the Association of Ontario Health Centres (AOHC).
According to Wanda MacDonald, Executive Director – Pinecrest-Queensway Community Health Centre and Co-Chairperson of the HR Steering Committee “Using ASL’s HR Solution will allow all participating CHCs to automate, streamline and improve the delivery of HR services to team members increasing engagement and building a high-performance culture. The fact that we’ll be able to contain costs is of tremendous value to us. ASL was selected after an exhaustive and extensive evaluation of 8 software vendors over a 6-month period. The ASL HR Director™ solution was chosen because it offered the greatest scope of functionality in a 100% Web-native and bilingual system that best met our complex and evolving needs.”
This deal reaffirms ASL’s position as a leading provider of HR Information Technology and Professional Services and the company’s commitment to providing its HR Technology to the broadest base of users in Healthcare and other key sectors. All contracts are for a 36-month period with automatic renewal.
“ASL is extremely pleased to be selected to partner with this forward-thinking group as they seek to provide world-class HR software, services and best practices to team members” said Edward Samadhin, ASL’s Managing Director, commenting on the signing of the deals. “These 9 deals are a significant step forward in ensuring that ASL is the vendor of choice for HR solutions in Healthcare across Canada.”
The Nine Champlain Community Health Centres:
· Carlington Community Health Centre
· Centretown Community Health Centre
· Centre de Santé Communautaire de I’Estrie
· Lanark Health and Community Services
· Pinecrest-Queensway Community Health Centre
· Seaway Valley Community Health Centre
· Sandy Hill Community Health Centre
· Somerset West Community Health Centre
· Southeast Ottawa Community Health Centre
About Ontario’s Community Health Centres
· Ontario’s Community Health Centres (CHCs) are the only primary health care model in the province that combines primary healthcare services with a wide range of health promotion and community development services.
· CHCs focus on keeping people - and the communities where they live – in good health. If health problems are caused by social and environmental issues, health teams work with community members and develop programs to reduce them.
· A total of 73 CHCs serve approximately 357,000 people in 110 communities throughout Ontario. Not all the new CHCs are fully operational. When they are, a total of 440,000 people will receive comprehensive primary healthcare services at CHCs.
· Governed by community members, CHCs give people a voice and a choice about the health services they receive. CHCs are also key connectors: interprofessional health teams partner with other health and social service agencies.
· CHCs’ comprehensive approach produces high quality of care. According to the Élisabeth Bruyère Institute, CHCs deliver superior health promotion services and chronic disease prevention and management.
· CHCs direct services to those with complex needs. And a new study from the Institute of Clinical Evaluative Studies shows that even though CHCs serve people with more complex needs, they do a better job than other primary care models keeping people out of hospital emergency departments.
· CHCs are key contributors to the sustainability of our healthcare system. By creating community-based hubs where a wide range of services are integrated under one roof, they provide excellent value for money.
· CHCs ease pressures on the costly acute and long-term care system because they focus on health promotion and prevention, keeping people out of emergency departments and hospital beds.
ASL is a leading provider of HR Information Technology and related Professional Services. Since 1989, the company has continued to Connect People With Technology by providing innovative software solutions to organizations in the public and private sectors. Solutions that span the entire HR lifecycle from hire-to-retire and enable an integrated enterprise. Today, ASL’s technology is used in over 45 countries globally. For more information, please visit http://www.aslconsulting.com or call 1.800.INFO.ASL