“Q1 has been an exceptional quarter for Colligo, including the largest SharePoint-related sale in the company’s history,” says Barry Jinks, Founder and CEO, Colligo.
Vancouver, BC (PRWEB) April 24, 2012
Colligo Networks, the leader in email and document management solutions for Microsoft SharePoint, today announced it has achieved record revenues and growth for Q1 2012, driven by the successful launch of Colligo Briefcase, the secure iPad app for SharePoint, and deep adoption of Colligo solutions within enterprise SharePoint environments. Over 200 new customers were added in Q1, including such notable organizations Alliance Data, Kiewit, and Allens Arthur Robinson.
Enterprise Adoption Grows in Q1
“Q1 has been an exceptional quarter for Colligo, including the largest SharePoint-related sale in the company’s history,” says Barry Jinks, Founder and CEO, Colligo. “As well, Colligo Briefcase has been validated by thousands of satisfied users, and praised in the SharePoint media as the iPad app of choice for securely accessing SharePoint. As observed in a CMS Wire article in January, our mobile strategy, combined with our continued success in the enterprise, has positioned Colligo as the SharePoint ISV to watch in 2012.”
Significant Accomplishments for Q1
- Release of Colligo Contributor 4.4, Colligo Email Manager 5.3, and Colligo Briefcase 1.8 with enhanced features and functionality across the product line
- Several successful enterprise deployments of Colligo Briefcase Enterprise
- Appointment of industry pioneer, Kerem Karatal, as Chief Technology Officer
- Colligo Legal Pack for law firms and legal departments announced
- Inclusion of Colligo products on US Government General Services Administration (GSA)
- Launch of the Colligo Community Site
Industry Recognition Continues to Grow
- Winner of Andy Dale SharePoint Award for Best Free SharePoint Product
- Extensive media coverage including positive product reviews for Colligo Briefcase
- Successful webinar co-hosted with Ernst & Young on “iPads in the Enterprise” attracted nearly 3000 registrations from around the world
Colligo’s solutions for SharePoint include a comprehensive suite of email and document management applications, with support for PCs, laptops, tablets, and smartphones, whether connected or offline. Available now, the solution can be centrally deployed and managed within both on-premises and cloud-based SharePoint installations.
About Colligo Networks
Colligo Networks is the leader in email and document management solutions for Microsoft SharePoint. Enterprises that use SharePoint rely on Colligo’s award-winning solutions to improve collaboration, increase productivity, and mitigate corporate risk. Featuring seamless integration with Microsoft Outlook and Windows Explorer, Colligo drives SharePoint adoption by making it easy to tag, find, store, and share SharePoint content in familiar ways, regardless of device, connectivity, or storage location. Colligo products are used by over 4800 organizations in 55 countries, with Global 500 customers including Microsoft, Kraft Foods, General Motors, and Siemens. Colligo Networks is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. For more information, please visit http://www.colligo.com
Colligo, Colligo Briefcase, Colligo Email Manager, and Colligo Administrator are trademarks of Colligo Networks, Inc. All other corporate names and / or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.