The bestselling books in self-publishing for March 2012.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) April 24, 2012
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for March were:
- A Culture Worth Saving by Robert P. Jones
- A Little Bit of This and A Little Bit of That by Kaaron Williams
- An Extra Ordinary Day by Deborah K Fonner Illustrator Jan VonBokel
- College is Yours 2.0 by Patrick J. O'Connor Ph.D
- Going Green Using Diatomaceous Earth How-To Tips by Tui Rose RN
- Harvest by David C. Tolson and Christopher J. Younger
- Infinity by Janice Kiefer & Debbie Obradovich
- Killer Whales by Traci Hinman and Stacy Turner
- Living With An Ugly Woman by Sandi Burris
- Sound of Silence by Chris Williams
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10% – 55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. http://www.outskirtspress.com.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134