London, United Kingdom (PRWEB UK) 26 April 2012
At this year’s Trade Tech, AlgoSpan will promote its market data test lab facility (AlgoLab™) offering algorithmic traders the opportunity to trial its AlgoData™ multicast normalised and raw exchange market data feed – cited by clients as the best low latency data service on the market.
The Radio Feed™ single binary protocol provides a high performance interface in an easy to parse language for simple integration into your trading applications. Furthermore, AlgoSpan’s ultra-low latency ‘shortest path’ fibre infrastructure handles the entire data journey – from the exchange information systems directly to your trading systems.
- At-exchange or proximity hosting for the fastest access to exchange trading systems
- Highest specification exchange connectivity for resilient direct market access
- Proprietary 'shortest path' 10Gb optical fibre infrastructure
- Network designed, managed and optimised to remove all sources of jitter and latency
- Real-time full depth of book ultra-low latency normalised and raw exchange data
- Data captured directly at the exchange and disseminated via multicast delivery
- Normalised 'at the edge' with our advanced handler technology
- Radio Feed™ simple binary protocol for quick and stable integration into applications
AlgoData is available via cross-connect within exchange / proximity data centres or bespoke fibre connectivity to off-net locations – all available from AlgoSpan.
Visit the team on stand 346 at the Excel Centre on 24-26 April 2012. Trade Tech is the world’s largest electronic trading conference and most senior meeting place for the trading community.