We set out with one common goal, to provide a ‘WOW!’ experience to our guests, and these recent honors show that the team has succeeded.
Orlando, FL (PRWEB) April 25, 2012
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek was recently given a shining endorsement from Hilton Hotels & Resorts, receiving four brand-leading accolades, including the elusive Connie Award, the highest honor from Hilton Worldwide, named after the founder of the hotel brand. The Hilton Hotels & Resorts brand honors – considered a “sweep” for the “large hotel” category during recent award ceremonies – come on the heels of two other prestigious industry distinctions from the American Automobile Association (AAA) and Travel + Leisure magazine.
"This is the culmination of a dream of one of the most dynamic and dedicated teams I have ever had an opportunity to work with," said Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek general manager Tracy Walker. "We set out with one common goal, to provide a ‘WOW!’ experience to our guests, and these recent honors show that the team has succeeded!"
These recent awards included:
- The Connie Award: The award, named after Conrad Hilton, is awarded to "the best of the best" hotels within each brand in the Hilton family of brands. This elusive honor, in the large hotel category for the Americas, is awarded to the hotel with highest overall combined ranking for loyalty, service, condition, and cleanliness based on guest feedback and Quality Assurance performance scores.
- F&B Excellence Award: The hotel received the highest satisfaction and loyalty guest feedback scores (among large hotels in the Americas) in many critical areas, including helpfulness of restaurant staff at breakfast, variety of food choices at breakfast, breakfast food quality, helpfulness of restaurant staff at lunch/dinner, variety of menu choices at lunch/dinner, food quality at lunch/dinner, timeliness of in-room dining/room service, and quality of event food and beverage.
- Housekeeping Excellence Award: For the second year in a row, Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek has received the highest scores in the Americas for excellence in Housekeeping. The hotel received the highest satisfaction and loyalty guest feedback scores (among large hotels) in many critical areas, including the helpfulness of the Housekeeping team and the cleanliness of guest rooms.
- Annual Blue Energy Award: This inaugural award, named after the Hilton Brand’s “BLUE ENERGY” global culture initiative, is given to a property based on its guest relations accomplishments and activities, Team Member relations accomplishments and activities, community relations accomplishments and activities, sustainability accomplishments and activities, and internal Hilton Brand Community website activity.
- AAA Four Diamond Award: For the second consecutive year, Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek has earned the coveted AAA Four Diamond designation as awarded by the American Automobile Association. Only about 4.8 percent of the estimated 31,000 AAA-rated lodging properties in the U.S., Mexico, Canada and the Caribbean earned the Four Diamond designation this year. According to AAA, Four Diamond properties “are upscale in all areas. Accommodations are refined and stylish. The physical attributes reflect enhanced quality throughout. The fundamental hallmarks at this level include an extensive array of amenities combined with a high degree of hospitality, service and attention to detail.”
- T + L 500: Each year, Travel + Leisure lists favorite hotels around the globe. In their ninth annual compendium of the 500 top-ranked hotels in the world – called the T+L 500 – only four Orlando hotels were included for 2012, including Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek.
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, which is located inside the gates of Walt Disney World resort, is a favorite of Orlando visitors, regularly scoring within the top 10 of user ratings for Orlando-area hotels (out of 341 profiled on the site).
“I am extremely proud of the accomplishments of Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek,” said Peter Kacheris, managing director of Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek and neighboring Waldorf Astoria Orlando. “There are many great hotels in Orlando, but the competition has just made us better, as we focus our sights on providing an unmatched guest experience.”
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek offers the best of both worlds: a convenient location located inside the gates of Walt Disney World resort, and the peaceful serenity of the surrounding 482-acre Bonnet Creek nature preserve. Resort amenities include 1,000 elegantly appointed rooms and suites, a 3-acre Florida-style lazy-river pool, a Rees Jones-designed championship golf course, a luxe spa by Guerlain, a full fitness center, and nearly a dozen dining and lounge options, including the award-winning La Luce by Donna Scala.
To learn more about the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, visit: http://www.hiltonbonnetcreek.com/.
About Hilton Worldwide
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For 93 years, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. The company is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Its brands are comprised of more than 3,800 hotels and timeshare properties, with 630,000 rooms in 88 countries and include Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®. Visit http://www.hiltonworldwide.com for more information and connect with Hilton Worldwide at http://www.facebook.com/hiltonworldwide, http://www.twitter.com/hiltonworldwide, http://www.youtube.com/hiltonworldwide, http://www.flickr.com/hiltonworldwide and http://www.linkedin.com/company/hilton-worldwide.