New York, NY (PRWEB) April 30, 2012
Offervault, the premier directory of CPA campaigns, with over 160 CPA (Cost-Per-Action) networks, 65,000 registered members, and 46,000 offers, recently announced the addition of CPA campaigns from Sterkly.
Sterkly is an affiliate and software bundling network. They specialize in scaling customer acquisition through pay-for-performance marketing. Both advertisers and affiliates can scale to new heights with their bundling network. Sterkly generates more than 3 million installs a month.
- Reach millions of engaged customers
- Increase engagement, receptivity and brand awareness
- Only pay for campaign performance: conversions
- Commitment to compliance and quality
- One-on-one access to responsive Account Managers
- Scale downloadable products rapidly with bundling
- Affiliate and Bundling: scale faster, earn more
- Curated collection of high-quality and exclusive offers
- Quick-to-respond, dedicated Account Managers
- Top-converting offers and competitive payouts
- On-time payments, every time
- Industry leading tracking platform, real time tracking
As part of their commitment to social responsibility, Sterkly adopted a pride of lions through the Lion Conservation Fund from Africa.
Sterkly is an affiliate and software bundling network, with over 3 million installs per month. They enable advertisers to acquire a large volume of high quality users and optimize their online marketing ROI. They help publishers maximize their affiliate revenue with their top-converting, exclusive offers.
Offervault (http://www.offervault.com/), founded in July 2007, has since grown to become the premier aggregator and hub for CPA networks and affiliates with over 160 networks, 46,000+ offers and 65,000 registered members.
Offervault is free for affiliates and publishers. It enables them to quickly identify top offers and compare payouts between networks from a single search interface. It also saves hours of time by helping publishers research niches, browse new offers that are updated daily, preview landing pages, receive optional email alerts for new offers based on their criteria and to sign up for new networks.