Seattle, WA (PRWEB) April 26, 2012
The perfect way to celebrate Cinco de Mayo in Seattle is aboard a Waterways Cruises yacht for a festive dining cruise on Lake Washington and Lake Union. Waterways’ Cinco de Mayo Cruise features a savory Mexican-themed buffet, handcrafted margaritas and Mexican beers, live mariachi music and a captain’s entertaining narration of sights.
Who: Waterways Cruises and Events
What: Cinco de Mayo Cruise
- 2.5 hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington aboard a beautifully appointed Waterways yacht
- Build-your-own Taco Bar, Mexican-themed buffet favorites and desserts
- Live mariachi music
- Handcrafted margaritas, Mexican beer, cocktails, wine and non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase onboard
- Captain’s narration of sights along the way
- Tickets are $49 per person; $45 military or senior, $20/Children (Ages 5-12), no charge for children 4 and under (taxes and fees are additional).
Where: Departure from the Waterways Cruises HomePort
2441 N. Northlake Way, Seattle, WA 98103
When: Saturday, May 5, 2012, from 7:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Boarding starts 30 minutes before departure time
Reservations can be made online at http://websales.waterwayscruises.com/Cruises/CruiseDetails.aspx?cruise=Cinco_de_Mayo_Cruise or by phone at 206.223.2060 for groups of 8 or more guests.
Waterways Cruises was founded in 1994 by Hilton Smith and grew from a small family operation into Seattle’s most upscale cruise and event company. Originally starting with a single yacht for private charters, Waterways successfully expanded its operations to three luxury vessels (Emerald Star, Olympic Star, and Destiny), accommodating upwards of 40,000 guests per year for weddings, corporate events, special celebrations, and dining cruises. In 2010 Waterways Cruises launched Seattle Lakes Dining Cruises. Featuring seasonal menus, scenic cruise routes and exciting entertainment options, Seattle Lakes Dining Cruises brings fine dining experience and sightseeing opportunities to Lake Union and Lake Washington.
# # #