San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) April 25, 2012
FORA.tv, the leading online destination for video from the world’s best conferences and events, is pleased to host the live video stream of the fourth annual WIRED Business Conference: Disruptive By Design in Partnership with MDC Partners on May 1, 2012. The online event video stream will be free and will feature presentations by and groundbreaking conversations with today’s top technologists, executives, and thought leaders on disruptive business practices, ideas, and innovations.
The conference live video stream will be hosted on FORA.tv at wired.fora.tv. The event video will be available for on-demand viewing at FORA.tv following the conclusion of the conference.
Selected by WIRED editors, this year’s main stage speakers include:
- Marc Andreessen: Founder and General Partner, Andreessen Horowitz
- Dick Costolo: CEO, Twitter
- Mary "Missy" Cummings: Professor, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- James Dyson: Inventor and Chief Engineer, Dyson
- Curtis Hougland: CEO, Attention
- Alan Mulally: President and CEO, Ford Motor Company
- Shantanu Narayen: CEO, Adobe
- Stefan Olander: VP, Digital Sport, Nike
- Jennifer Pahlka: Founder and Executive Director, Code for America
- Daniel Pink: Author, Drive and A Whole New Mind
- Eric Ries: Entrepreneur and Author, The Lean Startup
- Yancey Strickler: Cofounder, Kickstarter
- Sebastian Thrun: Google, Stanford, Udacity
FORA.tv is the leading online destination for video programs from the world's best conferences and events. With more than 11,000 free and fee-based videos and its Conference Channel iPad app, FORA.tv has the web's largest collection of programs that feature the people, issues, and ideas changing the world. FORA.tv helps hundreds of organizations including the Aspen Institute, the Economist, the New York Public Library, and Wired expand the audience for their events. FORA.tv has been named a Top 50 Web Site by TIME, and a Top Education Site by The Telegraph. FORA.tv is funded by a select group of investors led by William R. Hearst III and is based in San Francisco. For more information, visit http://fora.tv or visit us on Twitter.
About The WIRED Business Conference
The WIRED Business Conference: Disruptive by Design in Partnership with MDC Partners is made possible through sponsorship from American Airlines, HP, Jaquet Droz, UPS, and Xerox. Additional sponsorship from Bombay Sapphire East, Buddy Media, Ford SYNC Powered by Microsoft, Jive, and Knob Creek.