Families hunting for the perfect summer getaway ought to put Cabin Creekwood on their list.
Waynesboro, VA (PRWEB) April 27, 2012
With summer right around the corner, parents are busy planning for perfect and memorable summer getaways to reward their children for completing another year in school. This can be challenging for parents with kids of different ages who naturally have different interests. Some prefer to stay in a room and read books, while others prefer to engage in more adventurous activities. Thus, parents want to find a summer getaway that can offer variety to their kids to make their vacation truly memorable.
Families hunting for the perfect summer getaway ought to put Cabin Creekwood on their list. It is strategically located in Virginia, close to the Blue Ridge Parkway, Sherando Lake, the Skyline Drive, and many other attractions. In addition, Cabin Creekwood offers the Family Adventure Package, providing families with the opportunity to experience many of the outdoor adventures of the region without having to worry about all the details.
Cabin Creekwood’s Family Adventure Package allows families to partake in hiking, canoeing, kayaking, horseback riding, and picnicking, and to stay in a fully furnished mountain cabin, all for one low price.
The Family Adventure Package includes:
- Lodging in the Virginia Blue Ridge cabin of your choice, from one bedroom to three, and from a pre-Civil War cabin to a modern mountain home.
- Kayaks or a canoe for the day, delivered to the waterfront of Sherando Lake for the ultimate in convenience. Personal flotation devices and paddles are included.
- Horseback riding through the spectacular scenery of the Shenandoah Valley at Star B Stables.
- Transportation to a drop-off point for a through hike. That way hikers aren’t having to retrace their steps. Hikers will also have use of binoculars and a backpack loaded with hiking essentials and bottled waters.
- A picnic lunch, complete with delectable sandwiches and other goodies, to be enjoyed with one of the above activities.
To find out more about Cabin Creekwood and their Family Adventure Package, visit their website at http://www.cabincreekwood.com.