The “I Can Do It! 2012 - Vancouver” event boasts many dynamic speakers to entertain and educate, and will feature an onsite bookstore with a variety of books, CDs, DVDs, and other products.
VANCOUVER, B.C. (PRWEB) April 30, 2012
Balboa Press, a division of Hay House, Inc., has released its schedule of author signings at the “I Can Do It! 2012 – Vancouver” event. Balboa Press will host seven free book signings throughout the weekend.
The “I Can Do It! 2012 - Vancouver” event boasts many dynamic speakers to entertain and educate, and will feature an onsite bookstore with a variety of books, CDs, DVDs, and other products. Additionally, there will be book-signing events with authors after each speaking session, networking opportunities for attendees, and most importantly, special appearances by Louise Hay.
The following authors will be signing free copies of their book in the Balboa Press booth:
Saturday, May 5th
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.: Velva Dawn Silver Hughes, “Ancient Secrets of the Goddesses”
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.: Deborah Livingston, “Strand of Pearls: One Woman's Journey to Light and Peace”
- 1:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.& 3:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.: Norman Sharkey, “Sanity 365: Daily Help For Sane Living”
- 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.: Michael Riddell, “Life, A Little Brown Dog and Shite Like That”
- 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.: Teresa Alexander, “Freedom from Within: A Gift of Love”
Sunday, May 6th
- 10:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. & 12:30 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.: Teresa Alexander, “Freedom from Within: A Gift of Love”
- 10:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. & 12:30 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.: Denise Omodei, “Keep It Simple: During Difficult Times”
For more information, including admission costs, hours of operation, and speaker bio’s, visit: http://www.hayhouse.com/event_details.php?event_id=1572. For more information about self-publishing a book with Balboa Press, log onto http://www.balboapress.com or call 1-877-407-4847 today.
About Balboa Press
Balboa Press, a division of Hay House, is a self-publishing company specializing in self-help books with a positive message. Offering a full suite of publishing, design and marketing services, we are committed to empowering more authors to publish books that will in turn help others and our planet Earth. As a division of Hay House, Balboa Press titles are monitored regularly by the parent company. Hay House is one of the fastest-growing self-help and transformational publishers in the world and hopes to find through Balboa Press new inspiring authors that display their potential to add to their catalog. For more information or to publish a book visit http://www.balboapress.com or call 1-877-407-4847. For the latest, follow @BalboaPress on Twitter.