“We are honored that Microsoft has asked us to host this prestigious event in our showroom in New York City’s TriBeCa neighborhood,” said Dave Weiner, chief executive officer of Cole Systems.
New York, NY (PRWEB) April 30, 2012
Microsoft partner, Cole Systems, will be hosting the “What’s In Store?” event in its TriBeCa showroom on May 10th to showcase a combined retail solution, which includes offerings from top-tier retail software providers JustEnough® Software, Keyora, Ceridian Dayforce and Allegro-BI.
Solutions from each provider integrate seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail to create a holistic, end-to-end omni-channel retail solution. Retailers that leverage the combined retail solution gain full visibility into their entire organization – from the store floor to the executive suite.
As a sponsor of the exclusive What’s In Store? event, Microsoft will host a technology bar where attendees can experience the latest technologies running on slates, Windows Phones and ultra-sleek laptops – all of which are currently available to retailers. The event will also showcase:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail – a business management solution that empowers midsized and enterprise retailers with an innovative platform for multi-channel management, store operations, merchandising and ERP
- JustEnough’s demand-driven retail planning suite, featuring solutions that help businesses plan better assortments, promotions and markdowns; allocate products to the optimal channels and replenish inventory with accuracy
- Keyora’s e-business solution - powered by a highly scalable, omni-channel content management system that tightly integrates a retailers’ online channels to its brick-and-mortar stores. This feature-rich platform can be leverage to increase brand engagement across all channels.
- Dayforce’s workforce management solution, which helps retailers improve workforce performance and reduce labor costs via Labor Budgeting, Labor Forecasting, Labor Scheduling, Time & Attendance, Task Management, Employee Self-Service, Analytics and Human Resources applications
- Allegro-BI’s powerful business intelligence solution that empowers business users by driving innovative decision making
“We are honored that Microsoft has asked us to host this prestigious event in our showroom in New York City’s TriBeCa neighborhood,” said Dave Weiner, chief executive officer of Cole Systems. “Our co-sponsors JustEnough, Keyora, Dayforce and Allegro-BI are truly great partners to be working with in the retail industry. Together with these exceptional companies, we are eager to showcase our combined retail solution at the event.”
During What’s In Store? attendees will get the opportunity to mix and mingle with Microsoft elite, industry experts and a representative from Carol’s Daughter, a high-end beauty products retailer that leverages offerings from the combined retail solution to improve processes needed to grow its business. Throughout the evening as attendees shop the floor, they will get to take home products from Carol’s Daughter and DAVIDsTEA, a leading specialty retailer that has successfully integrated offerings from JustEnough, Cole Systems, Keyora and Dayforce into its Microsoft Dynamics AX system. To learn more about the event, see below.
Date: Thursday, May 10, 2012
Time: 5:30-8:30 p.m. Eastern
Location: Hudson & Broad Showroom
174 Hudson Street
New York, NY 10013
Contact: Amanda Raines, araines(at)colesys(dot)com, 212.965.6433