Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) April 30, 2012
- Advance Auto Parts – North Ridgeville, OH; 6,000 SF; $1,673,000
- PetSmart – Wilkesboro, NC; 12,259 SF; $2,650,000
- Nordstrom Rack – Tampa, FL; 44,925 SF; $11,998,039
- Walgreens – Blair, NE; 14,820 SF; $4,242,424
- CVS – Corpus Christi, TX; 11,306 SF; $3,400,000
About Cole Real Estate Investments
Founded in 1979, Cole Real Estate Investments is one of the most active acquirers of core real estate assets, managing one of the country’s largest portfolios of retail properties. Cole primarily targets net-leased single-tenant and multi-tenant retail properties under long-term leases with high credit quality tenants, as well as single-tenant office and industrial properties, using a conservative investment and financing strategy. At the end the first quarter of 2012, Cole-related entities owned and managed more than 1,650 properties representing approximately 61.5 million square feet of commercial real estate in 47 states with a combined acquisition cost of $10 billion.