Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) May 04, 2012
National Pet Week is right around the corner and specialty insurance brand, Protect Your Bubble (http://www.protectyourbubble.com), encourages consumers – even non-pet owners – to celebrate. Beginning Sunday, May 6, through Saturday, May 12, consumers are invited to show off their pet by posting a cute, funny or amazing photo to Protect Your Bubble USA’s Facebook page(http://www.facebook.com/pages/Protect-Your-Bubble-USA/317846708257103). In addition, Protect Your Bubble shares recommendations on how consumers can make the most of this special week:
- Whether or not consumers have a dog or cat, they can participate by donating funds or time to their local animal shelter. Not only will it make a difference for an animal, but the consumer will feel good too!
- Pet parents should take at least an hour each day that week to play with their pet – the pet will love the attention and exercise.
- Purchase a new, special toy for the pet to play with during the week.
- Some work environments allow employees to bring pets to work. This would be a good week to take advantage of that.
- Brushing or scheduling an appointment with the groomer will keep the dog or cat looking sharp and help their coat stay styled, shiny and tangle-free.
- It’s OK to splurge on fresh, organic treats. Better yet, consumers can research healthy meal recipes for dogs and cats online and give it a try.
- It’s important that pet parents schedule a visit to the vet for a check up to make sure their pets are healthy and up to date on any vaccines, medicines, etc.
- Purchasing pet insurance can make a big difference. Most Americans make healthcare a priority for their families and pets deserve the same.
Protect Your Bubble (http://www.protectyourbubble.com) offers pet insurance policies for dogs and cats and provides a variety of affordable options. For owners who wouldn’t consider not treating their pet to needed care due to their financial situation, or those who run the numbers on the savings pet insurance can bring, may find Protect Your Bubble to be a priority in their pet’s healthcare. Plans are underwritten by the United States Fire Insurance Company.
Protect Your Bubble Pet Insurance Plan Overview:
- Multiple, affordable plans to help care for furry family members.
- Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet fees for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and routine wellness visits.
- Protect Your Bubble pet insurance holders can go to any licensed vet in the country.
- There’s a 10 percent discount for each additional pet when enrolling into certain plans.
- Annual deductible is only $100, only needs to be met once per plan year.
- Coverage starts from less than $1 per day
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering convenient and affordable insurance for pets, gadgets and travel - all for today’s modern consumer. Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online and over the phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect the little things and moments that enrich lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit http://www.protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote on insuring all the things and moments you can’t live without.
Protect Your Bubble USA