"The International Women’s Expo is the 1st time we are showcasing “Travel Solutions” at an expo attended by women and family consumers so we looking forward to getting feedback from this audience."
Solon, OH (PRWEB) May 01, 2012
Cequent Consumer Products will be joining The Southern Women's Show and Lifetime Television morning show, “The Balancing Act” at The Balance Your Life Road Tour 2012 when it makes a stop at The International Women’s Expo at the Suburban Collection Showplace May 3-6, 2012 in Novi Michigan. Cequent is a new exhibitor for this audience and will showcase several of its NEW vehicle organizers from the Reese Carry Power® & Highland brands “Travel Solutions” line including: The Trunk Organizer, The Back Seat Activity Center, The Office En Route and the Pet Parent Traveler. The organizers were featured on “The Balancing Act” morning show twice in April and are sold at, Meijer and Walmart stores, Amazon.com and Walmart.com.
“There really were no useful, attractive vehicle organizers available at retail until “Travel Solutions,” said Jennifer Moore, Senior Product Manager, Cequent Consumer Products. “The International Women’s Expo is the first time that we are showcasing “Travel Solutions” at an expo attended by women and family consumers so we hope the attendees will like how the products will organize their vehicles."
The Michigan Women’s Expo returns for a 17th year and is a perfect outing for women. The Expo features exhibits from Balancing Act tour sponsors, special appearances from celebrity guests, cooking classes, fashion shows, games, prizes and more. Cequent Consumer Products (CCP) the designer, manufacturer and marketer of “Travel Solutions” took part in the women’s expo to continue to raise awareness for “Travel Solutions” organizers. The Travel Solutions booth is #730 in the Balance Your Life Pavilion where Cequent will be:
1) Showcasing the 4 great vehicle organizers- Ideal for Active People/Families
2) Will show attendees how to make life more organized in their vehicle, saving time and making road trips more enjoyable
3) Featuring cool giveaways and promotional products for those who visit the booth including water bottles, cinch sacks and sunglasses
4) Grand Prize drawing everyday
5) Live Stage Presentations at the Balance Your Life Pavilion (Cequent at 3:10pm on Friday and Sunday)
6) $5 Rebate coupons will be given away for the purchase of the featured Travel Solutions products at participating retailers – Meijer, Walmart, Walmart.com and Amazon
Visit our website to watch The Balancing Act segment, see behind the scenes pictures from the taping of the show, enter to win an organizer, for details and to win tickets to the Women’s Show click here
ABOUT THE ON-THE-GO TRAVEL SOLUTIONS VEHICLE ORGANIZERS
1) Trunk Organizer (with 3 Reusable Storage Bags) - Holds three 3 reusable, mobile travel totes that can be used for groceries, kid’s toys, gear and much more. A fold out bumper cover protects clothing from dirt when reaching into the cargo space when loading and unloading. Three name place holders for personalization of the pockets, and everything has a place! Perfect for families on-the-go.
2) Back Seat Activity Center - (with detachable DVD Storage & Trash Bag) An organizer every parent should have is the perfect for keeping the kids busy on road trips. This organizer holds complete gaming systems, and is ventilated for play on the go. It also comes with a detachable trash bag, DVD storage and is held in place by a latch system. The Activity Center also helps separate the back seat and keep the kids on their side. All the games, toys, books and activities to keep your kids occupied in the car can now be organized. No back seat clutter – The Back Seat Activity Center stores it all.
3) The Office En Route - (with Integrated Lap Top Storage Compartment) - Features a sturdy design for quick transport to truck or back seat. Fits standard laptops, keeping them protected and out of sight. Top section can be customized for gadgets and frequently used items and keep necessities within reach while keeping the front seat neat & organized.
4)The Pet Parent Traveler - (with Detachable Back Seat Cover) Designed to fit on the floor and keep all pet essentials in one place. Quick access and open storage for bowls, leashes, bags and more. Zipper compartment hides food and treats. Seat cover stays secure by hooking into vehicle's latch system.
About Cequent Consumer Products
Cequent Consumer Products, Inc. is the industry's leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of innovative consumer goods and automotive aftermarket products. For more than 85 years, Cequent Consumer Products has produced some of the most dependable products in the market today including superior-quality towing and hitch systems, trailer components and accessories, wiring, lighting and brake systems, cargo securing, cargo carrying, rack systems, as well as household and industrial brooms and brushes. Our established brands are sold through leading automotive retailers nationwide. Our brands are leaders in the industry and include: Reese Towpower, Reese Carry Power, Reese PowerSports, Highland, Rola, Fulton, Bulldog and Laitner. Cequent Consumer Products is part of the Cequent North America business unit of TriMas Corporation headquartered in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. Visit [http://www.cequentconsumerproducts.com
ABOUT “THE BALANCING ACT”
“The Balancing Act” TV show, produced by BrandStar Entertainment, airs daily on Lifetime Television at 7:00am (ET/PT). “The Balancing Act” on Lifetime is America’s premier morning show that’s about women, for women and trusted by women. For more information or to view a show, visit http://www.TheBalancingAct.com.
For more information contact:
Cequent Consumer Products
Sketvertes (at) cequentgroup (dot) com
W- (440) 519-8066
C- (440) 264-3968
29000-2 Aurora Rd. • Solon, OH • 44139 • http://www.CequentConsumerProducts.com