SpaSeekers customers like to feel a bit special, and we think that they deserve a treat
(PRWEB UK) 2 May 2012
The kind-hearted people from SpaSeekers have decided that loyal fans of their Facebook page deserve a treat, and so in the time it takes to visit the SpaSeekers Facebook Page and ‘like’ it, entrants can enter to win the fabulous spa break which includes an overnight stay in one of the East Grinstead hotel’s gorgeous Junior Suites, a delicious four-course meal in the elegant Anise Restaurant, and breakfast in the Bay Tree Restaurant the following morning.
As if that weren’t enough, the lucky winner will also have the opportunity to make the most of the Chakra Spa’s top-class spa facilities, enjoy a totally relaxing full body massage and a glamorous Jessica Manicure.
In their luxury suite, the winner will discover a selection of extra treats just for them; a bottle of Champagne, a DVD of Sex and the City and some tasty popcorn to finish off their evening. Not forgetting a selection of Elemis goodies to sample and take away.
Jason Goldberg, SpaSeekers Director, said, “We know that SpaSeekers customers like to feel a bit special, and we think that they deserve a treat, too. That’s why we’re running this fantastic competition to add a little sparkle to our lucky winner’s spa break!”
All people need to do if they would like the opportunity to win this luxurious prize is visit the SpaSeekers Facebook page and ‘like’ it, making sure that they also add a comment about why they think they should win the prize. It really is that simple.
For more information on UK spas, visit: http://www.spaseekers.com
For media enquiries please contact:
Jason Goldberg – SpaSeekers Director
Email address Jason(dot)goldberg(at)spaseekers(dot)com
Telephone number: 0845 555 8 555
Terms and Conditions
- To enter you must LIKE SpaSeekers on http://facebook.com/SpaSeekers and leave a comment on the page explaining why you would like the spa break.
- Closing date is 31st May 2012.
- Winner will be announced on 6th June 2012 by official email to the winner and announcement on Facebook.
- Winner must be over 18 years of age.
- Treatments are as stated and cannot be amended.
- The prize must be accepted as offered. There can be no alternative awards, cash or otherwise. All additional charges incurred during the stay must be paid for.
- Subject to availability - excluding Bank Holiday and weekends.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Prize must be claimed by 30th June 2012.
- Prize must be taken by 31st December 2012.
- Winners name may be used for promotional purposes and winners may be asked to participate in a video review or similar type of promotional activity.
Notes to Editors
SpaSeekers.com boasts an unrivalled nationwide coverage of spas with over 350 across the UK. Spa Seekers customers receive the benefit of spa deals, many offered exclusively. SpaSeekers works with well-known spa brands, for example Champneys, QHotels, Marriott, De Vere, Saks Hair & Beauty, and Ragdale Hall.
Spa days are available in open dated gift voucher format, valid for six months from the date of purchase or post-dated on request. Personalised and gift wrapped vouchers are also available.