The Best Search Engine Optimization Companies Ranked by topseos.com for May 2012
(PRWEB) May 01, 2012
The independent authority on Search vendors in the United States, topseos.com, has released their list of the fifty best search engine optimization companies in the online marketing industry for the month of May 2012. Each of the fifty companies highlighted in the list have been through a rigorous evaluation process covering thousands of online marketing agencies in which only the best of the best are selected for the rankings. Each SEO company has been evaluated through the use of a set of evaluation criteria, three or more customer references, and a variety of industry resources. The list is used by businesses to find the best SEO companies capable of achieving organic search results for their customers.
The Managing Partner of topseos.com (http://www.topseos.com/), JeevTrika, has stated that the “evaluation process for both agencies and software tools is meticulous. We review strengths, weaknesses, and competitive advantages.”
The Top 50 SEO Companies for May 2012 are:
4. LSF Interactive
6. Intrapromote LLC.
8. SEO Image Inc.
9. OneIMS - Integrated Marketing Solutions
13. Leverage Marketing Agency, LLC
14. 1st on the List Promotion Inc.
16. Peak Positions, LLC
17. Web Talent Marketing
18. Crexendo, Inc.
19. e-Business Express Inc
20. Digital Impulse
21. SEO Inc
22. Pro Web Consulting
23. Hudson Horizons
24. Elevate Commercial, LLC
25. HighPoint Search Marketing
29. eVisibility, Inc.
31. Stone Interactive Group
32. LeapFrog Interactive
34. The Search Agency
35. Bruce Clay Inc.
36. Qualified Impressions, LLC.
37. SEER Interactive
39. Exclusive Concepts, Inc.
40. ymarketing, LLC
41. Connelly Digital
43. Best Rank Inc.
45. Position Research
46. National Positions
47. ATAK Interactive Inc.
48. Organic Rankings Inc.
topseos.com uses a proprietary approach for evaluating and ranking companies to identify each top SEO company to be included in the rankings. The companies which have been highlighted have been found to offer an exceptional service based on the research of the independent research team. Many soft factors are used during the evaluation process while the research team also obtains in-depth information about the SEO companies which are reviewed. At least three customer references are contacted to obtain information directly from those who are receiving the services. Some general and specific questions are asked of each company including:
- What type of needs analysis was conducted before work initiated?
- What type of ROI were you anticipating, what was achieved and in what time frame?
- What would be three things you would change about your experience?
- What was your total investment?
- Rate your overall experience (one through ten; ten being the highest).
- What are the most competitive keywords you have been able to rank on the major search engines and how long did it take you to achieve those rankings?
- Did the agency modify the way they achieved higher rankings for you based on the Universal Search model introduced by Google? How?
- How comprehensive, specific, and useful are the reports that are offered to the client? What metrics do they cover?
- Do the reports inform you what the next set of steps should be to achieve higher rankings and when you can expect to achieve the next set of goals by?
- How many of your top industry keywords rank in the top 10? Which ones?
topseos.com is a well-known independent authority on search vendors. Established in 2002, the goal of topseos.com is to recognize and rank those individuals or companies providing the best online marketing services all over the world. A specialized team of researchers examine thousands of applicants each month who are seeking to be ranked as a top internet marketing service provider by the independent authority. This website is being visited daily by thousands of visitors all over the world looking for the best services available. The website also provides various types of facilities other than the independent rankings which provide useful information to customers and providers of online marketing services.
Search Engine Optimization companies interested in applying for the evaluation and rankings service can visit:
To learn more about the Best SEO Companies for May 2012 visit: