The Best Search Engine Optimization Companies Ranked in Australia by topseos.com.au for May 2012
(PRWEB) May 01, 2012
The independent authority on Search vendors in Australia, topseos.com.au, has released their list of the thirty best SEO companies in Australia for the month of May 2012. Each of the online marketing companies included in the rankings have undergone a meticulous evaluation process which involves the use of a set of evaluation criteria, three or more customer references, and a look into the processes and procedures which set each SEO company apart. The process for evaluating Australian online marketing companies has been in development since the launch of topseos.com in 2002 with advances in the proprietary processes and procedures for identifying and ranking each top rated SEO company.
The Managing Partner of topseos.com.au (http://www.topseos.com.au/), Jeev Trika, explains “we often times talk to the clients of the agencies. We address how much needs analysis was performed by the agency prior to any work being conducted, the quality of keyword analysis carried out, and both the on page and off page optimization strategies implemented by the agency.”
The Top 30 SEO Companies in Australia for May 2012 are:
2. LT SEO
3. Web Profits
4. QuantumLinx Pty Ltd
5. Shout Web Strategy
6. DGM Australia
8. Salsa Digital
9. Netex Solutions
10. WebSight Australia
11. SEO Company Sydney
12. Rotapix Interactive Media
14. Search Engine Experts Pty Ltd
15. Kanga Internet
16. SEO Sydney
17. Web Marketing Experts
18. ineedhits.com Pty Ltd
19. Rank First
20. Net Starter
21. RedFly Marketing
22. Exa Web Solutions
23. E-Web Marketing Pty Ltd
24. SEO Works
26. HGWS Digital Media
28. Mitash - Results Driven Interactive Agency
29. Clear Light Digital
30. Arrow Internet Pty Ltd
The process which topseos.com.au uses to evaluate and rank each SEO company involves connecting with various clients of each online marketing agency in order to understand how their organic optimization efforts have helped their business. In addition, the process also involves an independent research team which analyzes the processes of each SEO agency in order to benchmark their services and compare them based on their strengths, weaknesses, and competitive advantages. The result of this process is a list of the best vendors in Australia who are able to provide competent organic optimization services. During these processes, topseos.com.au asked questions of customers of each SEO company including general and specific questions about SEO:
- What type of needs analysis was conducted before work initiated?
- What type of ROI were you anticipating, what was achieved and in what time frame?
- What would be three things you would change about your experience?
- What was your total investment?
- Rate your overall experience (one through ten; ten being the highest).
- What are the most competitive keywords you have been able to rank on the major search engines and how long did it take you to achieve those rankings?
- Did the agency modify the way they achieved higher rankings for you based on the Universal Search model introduced by Google? How?
- How comprehensive, specific, and useful are the reports that are offered to the client? What metrics do they cover?
- Do the reports inform you what the next set of steps should be to achieve higher rankings and when you can expect to achieve the next set of goals by?
- How many of your top industry keywords rank in the top 10? Which ones?
Search Engine Optimization companies in Australia interested in applying for the evaluation and ranking service can visit:
To learn more about the Best SEO Companies in Australia for May 2012 visit: