Chicago, IL (PRWEB) May 01, 2012
The experiential event marketing industry’s premiere technology solutions provider, eshots, last night received a coveted Gold award from Event Marketer Magazine at the magazine’s annual Ex Awards ceremony. The Ex Awards recognize excellence in experiential event marketing, highlighting the best programs of the year selected from hundreds of entries.
Competing in the “Best Event-Related Web Site or Portal” category, eshots was honored along with business partners, Cadillac and Jack Morton International, for its work on a highly successful experiential event marketing program for the luxury carmaker. The Cadillac Targeted Event Series significantly lifted sales consideration among event participants and exceeded all expectations in generating actual sales quantifiably tied to the program.
Craig Steensma, eshots Founder and President, said, “We are extremely proud of the results generated by the Cadillac Targeted Event Series. Through a coordinated team effort with Cadillac, Jack Morton, and our people, we took experiential event marketing to a level I’ve never seen before. The combination of intense planning, flawlessly executed first-class events, and highly sophisticated data management generated results that blew away even the loftiest of our expectations. This program demonstrated just how effective experiential event marketing can be.”
During the Targeted Event Series, pre-screened current and prospective Cadillac owners were invited to one of three types of exclusive events. Key to the program’s success was an integrated event microsite, developed and implemented by eshots, enabling each aspect of a participant’s experience to be customized to their unique consumer profile, while serving as a single point of data collection, management, and analysis for Cadillac. The microsite tied together all aspects of the program, including:
- Pre-registration - Invitees signed up for their event of choice on the site by entering a unique consumer profile code printed on their invitation and then completing a short pre-event sales consideration survey.
- Post-registration - Reminder emails drove invitees back to the site for more information about upcoming events, including video messages from celebrities who would be at the events.
- Pre-event - On the day of the event, pre-registered participants used check-in kiosks, bypassing registration lines, and received a barcoded event pass.
- In-event - Each participant’s pass was scanned at various points throughout the event, tracking participation at various points during the event, including high-value video and photo opportunities, such as in-car footage of racetrack driving for participants of a driving school event.
- Post-event - Within minutes of their video or photo posting to the site, participants received an email with a link to their media, accessible only after completing a post-event sales consideration survey. All participant data was then uploaded to Cadillac’s CRM system for additional marketing communication and tracking.
The Cadillac Targeted Event Series generated a significant lift in sales consideration among event participants and generated actual car sales quantifiably tied to the events which far exceeded expectations. Throughout the program data was captured, managed, and analyzed via the event microsite providing valuable insights helping Cadillac to become even more efficient and effective at using experiential event marketing to strengthen customer relationships and drive sales.
As the experiential event marketing industry’s most trusted provider of lead management solutions, eshots helps today’s top brands and their agencies maximize marketing ROI. eshots is passionate about providing relevant, high-impact technology solutions helping brands connect with more people, capture more leads, continue event conversation via social media, and compel consumers to take action via timely, customized post-event communication. For innovative solutions from a technology partner you can trust, visit http://www.eshots.com.