“Albert Nobbs is a fascinating film full of fine performances and period atmosphere set in a time when people like Albert had few options in life,” said Maltin
National Harbor, MD (PRWEB) May 01, 2012
REELZCHANNEL’s Leonard Maltin, host on “Maltin on Movies” and author of the New York Times bestseller, “Leonard Maltin’s 2012 Movie Guide,” reviews “Albert Nobbs” and teases an A-list of recent releases now playing on Movies on Demand on cable.
“Albert Nobbs is a fascinating film full of fine performances and period atmosphere set in a time when people like Albert had few options in life,” said Maltin. “And with Movies on Demand, cable customers have instant access to new releases, like Albert Nobbs.”
Movie lovers searching for titles they just missed at the theatre can access the full list of upcoming films playing on Movies on Demand at http://www.rentmoviesondemand.com
Here are some of offerings that begin playing on Movies On Demand in May:
- Haywire (starting 5.1)—starring Gina Carano, Ewan McGregor and Michael Fassbender
- Joyful Noise (starting 5.1)—starring Queen Latifah and Dolly Parton
- New Year’s Eve (starting 5.1)—starring Halle Berry, Jessica Biel and Jon Bon Jovi
- Regeneration (starting 5.3)—narrated by Ryan Gosling
- Underworld: Awakening (starting 5.8)—starring Kate Beckinsale and Stephen Rhea
- The Vow (starting 5.8)—starring Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum
- Dragon Eyes (starting 5.11, same day as theatrical)—starring Jean-Claude Van Damme
- El Gringo (starting 5.11, same day as theatrical)—starring Christian Slater
- Transit (starting 5.11, same day as theatrical)—starring Jim Caviezel
- Albert Nobbs (starting 5.15)—starring Glenn Close and Mia Wasikowska
- One for the Money (starting 5.15)—starring Katherine Heigl and John Leguizamo
- Chronicle (starting 5.15)—starring Dane DeHaan
- The Devil Inside (starting 5.15)—Fernanda Andrade
- The Grey (starting 5.15)—starring Dermot Mulroney and Liam Neeson
- Rampart (starting 5.15)—starring Woody Harrelson and Robin Wright
- This Means War (starting 5.22)—starring Reese Witherspoon
- Red Tails (starting 5.22)—starring Cuba Gooding, Jr. and Terrence Howard
- The Secret World of Arrietty (starting 5.22)—starring Will Arnett, Carol Burnett and Amy Poehler
- Gone (starting 5.29)—starring Amanda Seyfried and Daniel Sunjata
- Man on a Ledge (starting 5.29)—starring Elizabeth Banks, Ed Harris and Sam Worthington
About Movies on Demand® On Cable
The Movies on Demand® initiative is an integrated marketing campaign produced by the Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM) Marketing Co-op. The cable company sponsors include Armstrong, Atlantic Broadband, BendBroadband, Bright House Networks, Comcast, Cox Communications, iO TV, Mediacom, Suddenlink and Time Warner Cable. The studios include 20th Century Fox, Lionsgate, NBCUniversal, Paramount, Relativity, Sony/Columbia, Summit Entertainment, The Walt Disney Studios and Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc. The initiative is also supported by CTAM corporate partner, iN DEMAND.
REELZCHANNEL—TV About Movies® is the only cable and satellite network devoted to delivering entertaining and informative programming that is all about movies, including the celebrities, fashion, music and stories behind the stories. With shows featuring movie and entertainment experts, including Leonard Maltin, Richard Roeper, and Sam Rubin, viewers get trusted insight into movies wherever they’re playing, whether in theaters or at home.
REELZCHANNEL reaches more than 63 million homes on DIRECTV channel 238, Dish Network channel 299, Verizon FiOS TV channel 233, AT&T U-verse channels 799/1799HD and cable systems nationwide. Find REELZCHANNEL in your area by entering your zip code at http://www.reelz.com/watch. Owned by Hubbard Media Group, REELZCHANNEL is headquartered in Albuquerque, NM with an entertainment bureau in Los Angeles.
For more information, please contact the REELZCHANNEL Media Line, 877- REELZTV (733-5988) / pr(at)reelz(dot)com