Princeton, NJ (PRWEB) May 07, 2012
BI-Clinical, CitiusTech’s ONC-ATCB 2011/2012 certified platform for healthcare BI and analytics, has been upgraded to the SQL Server 2012 platform. With improved cloud and mobile-enabled capabilities of BI-Clinical on SQL Server 2012, along with enhanced user experience, organizations can now build richer healthcare reporting and analytics solutions that span local infrastructure, cloud environments and mobile devices for basic as well as advanced users.
Some key features of the new SQL Server platform include:
- Rapid, on-demand scalability across devices, data-centers and cloud infrastructure
- Highly interactive, web-based data discovery, visualization, and presentation via PowerView and PowerPivot
- AlwaysON technology for unmatched security, availability and performance, while reducing cost of ownership
- ColumnStore Indexing for accelerated performance and optimized storage.
"The upgrade to SQL Server 2012 allows BI-Clinical customers to perform deeper and more interactive analysis of clinical and financial information”, says Bimal R. Naik, Chief Client Officer at CitiusTech. “Also, with ever- growing volumes and varied nature of clinical data that need to be analyzed every day, the improved performance capabilities of BI-Clinical on SQL Server 2012 allows customers to stay ahead of the curve."
BI-Clinical is among the world’s leading platforms for healthcare business intelligence and analytics, and is leveraged by some of the leading healthcare technology companies across the globe to enhance the business intelligence capabilities across clinical, financial, operational and regulatory domains. BI-Clinical greatly simplifies the healthcare BI journey by offering over 600 prebuilt measures and key performance indicators, making it easy for healthcare technology vendors, hospitals, physician groups, IDNs, MCOs, ACOs and HIEs to develop, maintain, monitor and improve key performance indicators.
Key features of BI-Clinical include:
- ONC-ATCB 2011/2012 certified for ALL 44 EP measures and ALL 15 EH measures for Meaningful Use
- Comprehensive coverage of ACO, PQRS, HEDIS, JCAHO quality measures
- 600+ pre-built KPIs and measures for clinical, financial, operational and regulatory reporting
- Performance benchmarking and regulatory data submission
- Actionable intelligence including gaps in care and Web Services APIs
- Ability to define custom cohorts and clinical quality measures
Learn more about BI-Clinical at http://www.citiustech.com/bi-clinical
CitiusTech (http://www.citiustech.com) is a specialist provider of healthcare consulting and technology services to healthcare IT vendors, healthcare providers, health plans, disease management organizations, IDNs, Managed Care Organizations and Accountable Care Organizations. CitiusTech’s key offerings include healthcare software engineering, QA/test automation, healthcare BI & analytics, technology consulting and platform-based professional services. CitiusTech’s ability to bring strong domain expertise across healthcare technologies, applications and healthcare standards, together with world-class service quality and a global resource base, enables it to offer a distinctive value proposition to its clients.