(PRWEB) May 08, 2012
The newest improvement of Brosix private messaging network to group management for administrators includes the ability to add contacts to multiple groups of make them available to different groups. That may come in handy in a variety of situations.
In the past, Skype was known to be the top instant messaging program in the world. However, managers are finding that Skype’s features are not enough adequate for business communication and collaboration.
“Brosix implemented these new options in order to improve group management to become more flexible and convenient to use,” Stefan Chekanov, CEO of Brosix, said. “These new options will save a lot of time and efforts of the network admin when there is a need of assigning group rights, user rights in particular groups and adding/removing users from groups. The new improvements will also cut any alternative costs for the organization caused by communication delays.”
Managers realize that Brosix is more focused on the business world. For this reason, managers are finding multiple communication features that allow them to better communicate with company personnel.
One of the primary benefits of Brosix is the ability to create a private instant messaging network.
This major feature of Brosix allows managers to rest assured that only authorized users are part of the network. This is a simple method for confining employee communication, ensuring that every conversation is geared towards business purposes.
These new group management options simply provide additional options for network administrators in order to help employees and users utilize their groups and co-workers effectively. By making a variety of options available for user-to-user networking, administrators are able to help create a unique experience for each enterprise instant messaging user which will help them use the program the best way that they can.
Additional information and description
The new enhanced group management features include the following options:
● An Any-to-any for network – all the network users will automatically show in the contact lists of every other user in the network.
● One-to-any for network – one particular user is visible to all the network users.
● Any-to-any for group – all group members are visible to all in the particular group.
● One-to-any for group – If the “one-to-any” option is enable, the particular user will be added to all the contact lists of all the users participating in the particular group. It can be set from 3 places: user control, group control and network control.
● Particular user in more than one group – particular user can participate in many groups and to grand specific network rights assigned to the particular group.
Brosix is an all-in-one enterprise instant messenger and Skype alternative that allows managers to enhance employee productivity while improving communication. It can be run on Mac, Linux, Windows, Android, iOS and Web and supports English, French, German, Italian and many more languages.
Brosix is the first Eco-friendly business instant messenger! Brosix is using the EcoServer Fujitsu which consumes 55% less energy than standard servers, for all its instant messaging and other virtual needs.
Profit now from Eco-friendly outstanding hardware and business instant messenger with the best value for money, and help to protect our environment!