Pittsburgh, PA (PRWEB) May 14, 2012
Gillece Services- Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electrical, and Waterproofing in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, recently launched Gillece Reviews online. The site, designed for customers, and with customers’ needs and concerns top of mind, is a neutral, user-friendly, interactive website where anyone who has used Gillece Services in their home can share their experience and “review’” their service. It is also a place where anyone who may be considering using Gillece Services can see what others are writing about Gillece - its services, its Plumbers, its HVAC (Heating/Cooling Technicians), its Electricians, its Waterproofing Specialists, its customer service, etc.
Gillece Services is a 30-years plus old, Pittsburgh-grown, family-owned and operated local Pittsburgh business that is concerned about and cares about the quality and aftermath of its technicians’ work and conduct in customers’ homes. Tom Gillece Sr. and Tom Gillece Jr. strive for their set precedent of No-Complaint Quality and Service, and as a result, have developed the independent site in order to have a venue in which to hear from each and every customer. Furthermore, each and every submitted written review is read by the Gillece family.
Gillece Reviews online is simple and easy for individuals to voice their opinions and testimonials in writing by going directly to gillecereviews.com and simply clicking “Write a Review.” Once there, all that is required is a name, an email address, and customer feedback/comments. The Gilleces expect all of their customer reviews to match their No-Complaint Quality and Service policy- if a customer is not happy, the Gilleces are not happy. Customer feedback helps to shape future experiences of current Gillece customers and those customers referred to Gillece. Nothing is more valuable than customers’ opinions and the well-being and security of their families and homes when it comes to Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electrical, and Waterproofing concerns.
Gillece Services in Bridgeville, PA, a suburb of Pittsburgh, offers as part of its No-Complaint Quality and Service Policy, the following:
- Gillece is always ready and here for a customer’s call.
- Gillece is available all day, every day- evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Gillece works around-the-clock; it never closes.
- Gillece comes to the home anytime- day or night.
- Gillece comes to all six local counties- Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Washington, and Westmoreland.
- Gillece offers same-day* service.
- Gillece helps out in an emergency.
- Gillece schedules service calls based on availability.
- Gillece has friendly and knowledgeable customer service representatives.
- Gillece notifies a customer about 30 minutes prior to arriving at their home.
- Gillece Technicians identify themselves with ID badges.
- Gillece puts customers’ minds at ease.
- Gillece Technicians are courteous and competent.
- Gillece Technicians show respect for customers, their home, and their families.
- Gillece Technicians wear shoe booties and use drop cloths.
- Gillece cleans up after work is complete.
- Gillece brings all that’s needed, right in their truck.**
- Gillece answers all customer questions.
- Gillece provides repair/replacement options with pricing.
- Gilece gets things back to normal in no time.
- Gillece solves the problem.
Gillece Reviews online is the place where customers can share if Gillece Services made good on their No-Complaint promises.
**Larger replacement equipment custom-ordered.