Frigate Bay, St. Kitts (PRWEB) May 03, 2012
A mom’s job is never done so in honor of Mother’s Day, St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino recommends its Super Escape! Inclusive Package for busy moms who deserve a getaway where they don’t have to worry about a thing.
Participating moms and families can experience all the resort has to offer for one flat rate, starting at just $399 per room, per night. Highlights of St. Kitts Marriott Resort’s all-inclusive package include dining experiences at various on-property restaurants, treatments at the luxurious Emerald Mist Spa, playtime at the resort’s award-winning championship golf course, and more.
The Super Escape! Inclusive Package includes the following with a three-night minimum stay:
- Accommodations, room tax and service charge
- The choice of two (per room, per stay): a round of golf, spa treatment or casino value package
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner, including room service
- Kids 12 and under eat free from the kids' menu or buffet
- Children ages 13-17 pay an additional $75 per child per night
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages, Gold standard alcoholic beverages, Local beers, house wines by the glass
- Tennis courts, beach rentals and pool floats
- Kids' Club (ages 5 to 12 years of age)
- 20 percent discount on treatments at the Emerald Mist Spa
The Super Escape! Inclusive Package is valid for travel through December 21, 2012. To book, visit http://www.stkittsmarriott.com or call 1-800-228-9290. Refer to promotional code P50 when making a reservation.
The St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino is located in the Frigate Bay area of the island, just a 10-minute drive from the airport and capital city Basseterre. The resort offers 393 generously appointed guest rooms and luxurious suites. The golden sands of North Frigate Bay Beach, a championship golf course and the largest Vegas-style casino in the Caribbean help to provide an unparalleled vacation experience. The resort also features a revitalizing spa, meeting facilities, the Pirates of St. Kitts Kids Club program, eight restaurants and three lounges that make it the ideal destination for families, couples and corporate travelers.