It's been an honor and a privilege to have served the transportation industry for the past 25 years, I am especially thankful to have been surrounded by outstanding individuals on my staff and cherish the relationships I have made with my colleagues
Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) May 04, 2012
North America’s leading trucking and logistics consulting firm, Ahern and Associates, celebrates a hallmark event in serving the transportation industry for an astounding 25 years. This is an especially remarkable feat considering the often tumultuous landscape of the transportation industry which is especially sensitive to economic shifts making long term survival extremely challenging.
Phoenix based Ahern and Associates has developed a reputation throughout the years as the “go to” firm for aiding owners of trucking, logistics and warehousing companies in furthering their goals through strategic acquisitions. The firm’s CEO, Andy Ahern has the distinct notoriety within the transportation industry for having the broadest base of contacts which provides him the unmatched ability to locate prospective buyers and sellers which match his clients’ criteria. This unique and personal approach to business has allowed the firm to set year over year records in the number of acquisitions completed for some of the largest companies within transportation and private equity firms. In addition, Ahern possesses the unequaled ability and experience to assess a proper value for transportation companies, often used during the acquisition process or in many cases, in a court of law during bankruptcy proceedings.
Ahern and Associates has also set the benchmark for transportation companies looking to streamline operations and increase cash flow while improving employee performance and bottom line profitability. Ahern takes pride in their ability to “right the ship” of failing trucking and logistics companies, often turned to when all other options have been expended.
Ahern and Associates has also been publicly recognized as an early adopter of technology within transportation. Ahern utilizes social media, has a respected online podcast and has an impressive 450,000 weekly subscribers to their “Ahern Advisory” transportation newsletter.
Over their storied 25 year history, Ahern and Associates has had the privilege of working with transportation companies of all sizes, from the one to two truck operation to some of the largest publicly held transportation companies in North America including:
- Ace Doran Hauling & Rigging Co., Inc. • Gemini Traffic Sales, Inc. • Paschall Truck Lines, Inc.
- Advantage Transport, Inc. • Glenn National Carriers • Peoplease, Inc.
- Alabama Motor Express, Inc. • Great Hill Partners, LLC. • PGT Trucking, Inc.
- American Transport, Inc. • Greatwide Logistics Services • Plains Transportation
- Ardwin Freight, Inc. • Gumbranch Capital LLC • Progressive Logistics, Inc.
- Arnold Industries, Inc. • Haney Truck Lines, Inc. • R&L Carriers, Inc.
- Atlantic Street Capital • Hercules Forwarding, Inc. • RT Systems, Inc.
- Baldwin Distribution Services, Inc. • Heritage Transportation • Sammons Trucking, Inc.
- Bold Transportation. • Hogan Transport, Inc. • Sargent Trucking Company
- Builders Transport, Inc. • Hribar Trucking, Inc. • Smithway Motor Xpress, Inc.
- Boyd Brothers Transportation, Inc. • Intermodal Cartage Company • Sodrel Truck Lines, Inc.
- Buske Truck Lines, Inc. • Invest Corp. International, Inc. • Southwest Freight Lines, Inc.
- Celadon Group, Inc. • Jamco Group • Swift Transportation Co.
- Century Carriers Inc. • Jetco Delivery • 3-1 Truck Line, Inc.
- Central Transport, Inc. • John J. Jerue Companies • Tandem Transport Corporation
- Central Freight Lines. • J.P. Donmoyer, Inc. • Tee Pee Logistics
- Christenson Transportation, Inc. • J. Rayl Transportation • Thayer Capital Partners
- Coretrans, Inc • Koleasco, Inc. • The Bama Companies, Inc.
- Cornerstone Systems, Inc. • LandAir Express, Inc. • The Custom Companies
- C.R. England, Inc. • Lawrence Leasing Co., Inc. • The Evans Companies
- CPX Trucking, Inc. • Lily Transportation Corp • The Scott Fetzer Corporation
- CRST International, Inc. • L.J. Rogers • The Koch Companies
- CTS Advantage Logistics • Maverick Transportation, Inc. • Titan Transfer, Inc.
- Dallas/Mavis Specialized Carriers • McCain Foods, Ltd • TMC Transportation, Inc.
- Dallas-Miller Management, Inc. • McKelvey Trucklines, Inc. • Total Logistics Control, Inc.
- Dependable Highway Express, Inc. • Melton Trucklines, Inc. • Total Transportation Services, LLC
- Distribution Management Corp. • Mesilla Valley Transportation • Transport Continental, Inc.
- DuPre Transport, Inc. • Milan Express, Inc. • Transport Industries, L.P.
- East Coast Transport, Inc. • Milan Transportation, Inc. • Transportation Resource Partners
- Echo Global Logistics • Miller Transfer & Rigging • Triple A Transport
- Estenson Logistics • Nationwide Express, Inc. • TRX, Inc.
- Evans Equipment Co. • Network FOB • United World Cargo
- Everhart Transportation, Inc. • Northern Refrigerated Services, Inc. • Universal Truck Load Services, Inc.
- Farmland Industries, Inc. • NYK Logistics • USA Truck, Inc.
- Fenway Partners, Inc. • Oakley Trucking Co., Inc. • US1 Industries, Inc.
- Fikes Trucklines, Inc. • Old Dominion Freight Lines, Inc. • US Freightways, Inc.
- Foodliner, Inc. • Overnight Express, Inc. • US Xpress, Inc.
- Forest City Trading Group, LLC • P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc. • Vitran Corporation, Inc.
- Freight Management, Inc. • Panther II Logistics • VHL Logistics, Inc.
- Gardner Transportation Group • Parcel Port, Inc. • Wooster Motor Express
“It has truly been an honor and a privilege to have served the transportation industry for the past 25 years, I am especially thankful to have been surrounded by so many outstanding individuals on my staff and cherish the relationships I have made with my colleagues within the industry,” commented Ahern.
About Ahern & Associates, Ltd.:
Ahern and Associates is North America’s leading trucking and transportation management consulting firm. The skilled consultants at Ahern and Associates specialize in mergers and acquisitions of trucking and logistics companies as well as the restructuring and evaluation of existing carriers that seek to increase operating efficiency and improve profitability. Since 1987, Ahern and Associates has aided hundreds of buyers in the acquisition of trucking and logistics companies throughout the U.S. and Canada as well as assisting many transportation and logistics companies in reducing their overall operating costs and increasing their profitability. For more information, please call 602-242-1030 or visit http://www.Ahern-Ltd.com
Jason W. Jantzen
Phoenix Marketing Associates