(PRWEB) May 04, 2012
ETF series auto-feeding laser cutting machine is newly designed for cutting fabric, leather and paper in rolls, which largely enhances the working efficiency and saves time.
ETF-1610 auto feeding laser cutting machine is equipped with double cutting heads and auto feeding system, two cutting heads working at the same time. The feeding system can load materials by itself which can save the labor force and cut the cost. This machine is especially suitable for the mass processing of textile and garment.
ETF -1610 laser cutting machine can cut any curve fast and consecutively. This machine can also save more than 128 files so that users can complete the mass production without the connection to the computer.
Eastern Laser also has other machines of the same type but in different sizes, such as ETF-1810 auto feeding laser machine and ETF-1910 auto feeding laser cutting machine.
Main features of ETF -1610 laser cutting machine:
1) The auto-feeding system and the rotating work table ensure that the machine can cut soft materials such as fabric, PU, leather and paper in rolls automatically.
2) Accessories included: water chiller, air pump, exhaust blower, training DVD and User Manual.
3) Being integrated with more concise frame, this machine is more economical but still has the same excellent cutting and engraving effects.
4) Three unique protection functions, i.e. anti-interference function, water-protective function and power cut-off function ensure longer working life, stability.
5) Original Singapore imported lens with molybdenum base makes the equipment produce smaller facular and stronger cutting force, greatly improving working efficiency and reducing cost.
6) This machine uses USB port and USB flash disk to transmit data, equipped with large-capacity internal memory (64MB), improving working speed and efficiency greatly.
ETF series auto-feeding laser cutting machine is suitable for laser cutting on wood, paper, leather, cloth, Plexiglas, resin, acrylic, wool, plastic, rubber, ceramic tile, crystal, bolder, bamboo and other non-metal material.
These models apply to cloth, leather, fabric toy, computerized embroidery cutting, electric product...