With RevCore, providers can focus their efforts to mitigate their financial risk with fewer resources and in a shorter timeline.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) May 06, 2012
Jvion, a Connecticut-based consultancy that specializes in healthcare compliance technologies and services, recently announced the launch of RevCore—a financially focused solution to assess and address ICD-10’s revenue impacts.
“RevCore bolts onto Jvion’s existing icdcomplete software suite to pin point ICD-10’s exact percentage impact to revenues,” explained Shantanu Nigam, the company’s CEO. “The solution helps us quickly identify the highest risk DRG, MDC, and procedure codes. So, organizations can continue to give equal attention to every aspect within their testing, training, documentation, and IT efforts; or, they can choose to prioritize their attention on specific areas within these activities that pose the highest risk to their revenues. With RevCore, providers can focus their efforts to mitigate their financial risk with fewer resources and in a shorter timeline."
RevCore has been deployed successfully in inpatient and outpatient settings. In addition to providing detailed insights into revenue impacts, the solution also includes a predictive modeler that has helped clients identify steps that they can take in ICD-9 to optimize current revenues and address ICD-10 risks.
Shantanu went on to say that, “what is unique about RevCore is that we are able to analyze 12–24 month’s historical claims data in a matter of weeks and can deliver a full financial assessment in under a month.”
The RevCore solution is the latest in a series of tools developed and deployed by Jvion to assess and address ICD-10’s financial, operational, and people impacts. These tools are built around icdcomplete—a cloud-based software suite that enables the entire remediation process and helps providers:
- Assess and plan for the people, financial, and operational impacts of ICD-10
- Jumpstart the project planning process and develop detailed, impacts-driven project plans that can be exported into Microsoft Project
- Perform advanced reimbursement simulations to evaluate and mitigate reimbursement variations
- Accelerate and automate ICD-9 to ICD-10 code mappings and conversions
- Enhance and enable coder and administrative staff training and documentation improvement
- Support in-house and third-party testing through an integrated test data management solution that includes denials management capability to handle ICD-10 related denials
- Manage vendors through a 3-tiered organizational hierarchy integrated with vendor applications and readiness dashboards