All of our CISSs provide a great value per volume of ink, especially our 4-liter system. At 50,000 color pages (per ISO/IEC 24711), the cost of printing is less than a penny-per-page.
Past News ReleasesRSS
Littleton, Colorado (PRWEB) May 07, 2012
USA-based Adaptive Products, LLC (DBA - Adaptive Ink) was the first to offer a line of Continuous Ink Supply Systems (CISSs) in January 2012 for the new HP Officejet Pro 8100 ePrint Color printer, and all three models of the HP Officejet Pro 8600 e-All-in-One Printer.
Adaptive Ink offers four models of their Pro-Series CISSs for the new HP 8100 and 8600 series of printers:
- 1-Liter CISS (400mL Black, and 200mL each of Yellow, Magenta, and Cyan pigment ink) capable of printing 12,500 continuous color pages.
- 2-Liter CISS (800mL Black, and 400mL each of Yellow, Magenta, and Cyan pigment ink) capable of printing 25,000 continuous color pages.
- 3-Liter CISS (750mL each of Black, Yellow, Magenta, and Cyan pigment ink) capable of printing 37,500 continuous color pages.
- 4-Liter CISS (1,600mL Black, and 800mL each of Yellow, Magenta, and Cyan pigment ink) capable of printing 50,000 continuous color pages.
Each Pro-Series model is pre-primed and ready for you to plug-and-print. See our HP 8600 installation video to see just how simple it is to install in a couple of minutes. All Pro-Series CIS systems include:
- Patent-pending cartridge/connector assemblies that easily connect to or disconnect from external ink tanks. (Note: The customer must provide their original set of “setup” 950/951 cartridges, or a set of non-XL 950/951 cartridges to create their cartridge/connector assembly. This requirement is due to the unavailability of recycled cartridges.
- Tough external ink tanks, which protect ink in the bladders against UV light and evaporation.
- A high-quality ink tank storage drawer/printer stand of heavy-gauge steel, with a keyed lock.
- Increased cost savings by purchasing Refilled Tanks in volumes of 200mL, 400mL, and 800mL. The 800mL tanks are priced at .14 cents/mL (refilled tanks are available for purchase on their website.)
The HP 8100 and 8600 both use the same cartridge numbers, one black 950xl and one each C/M/Y 951xl cartridge. If you compare the total ink volume (104mL) for a set of XL size cartridges to Adaptive Ink’s 1-Liter CISS for either the HP 8100 or 8600 printer. The cost of the ink in the set of OEM XL cartridges is $1.16/mL compared to only .23 cents/mL for the Adaptive Ink 1-Liter system (a net savings of 80%). This amazing ink cost savings only increases for the 2, 3, and 4 liter Adaptive Ink CIS systems.
“All of our CISSs provide a great value per volume of ink, especially our 4-liter system. At 50,000 color pages (per ISO/IEC 24711), the cost of printing is less than a penny-per-page.” said Eric Johnson, VP of Marketing, and Media Relations for Adaptive Ink. Mr. Johnson goes on to say “We are the first company to have CISS products for the new HP 8100 and 8600 series of printers. In the near future we plan on announcing more CISSs for HP and other manufacturers’ newly released business class printer models.”
About Adaptive Ink
Adaptive Ink is the only USA-based manufacturer of Continuous Ink Supply Systems for business class inkjet printers. Adaptive Ink manufacturers the highest quality, best value CISS solutions for Hewlett-Packard, Ricoh, Epson, and other manufacturers’ business class inkjet printers. We have applied for patent protection on design improvements that offer our customers the best possible products.
Please visit our website at http://www.adaptiveink.com to see our entire line of CISSs and their refill products.
Contact: Eric Johnson, Media Relations, support(at)adaptiveink(dot)com, 303-948-1470
Hewlett-Packard (HP), Ricoh, Epson, and other manufacturer brand names and logos are registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any and all use of brand name or model descriptions is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.