The future of anger management is here.
Columbus, OH (PRWEB) May 07, 2012
On June 7 & 8, 2012, Rich Pfeiffer, PhD will facilitate the Anger Management Specialist – I Certification 2-day Seminar at the Columbus-Worthington, OH, Holiday Inn.
This seminar is approved by the National Anger Management Association and fulfills all the basic content and supervision requirements for the Anger Management Specialist - I Certification. The seminar covers topics including:
- The latest clinical research and treatments of anger problems
- Recent advances in clinical anger management skills, concepts & exercises
- Brain research and anger management
- Developmental approach to anger management
- Cognitive behavioral approaches and distorted thinking
- Mindfulness practice and anger management
- Secrets of effective outcomes for adults, adolescents, children, parents & relationships
The seminar is open to those with a background in:
- Mental health
- Substance abuse
- Domestic violence
- Law enforcement
- Pastoral counseling
- Human resources
- Those who need or have a desire to work with angry clients
- Students in the above fields
The seminar fulfills all National Anger Management Association requirements including (1) basic content and (2) supervision for the Specialist – I certification, and once attendees complete the seminar they will apply directly for certification (there is a $100 application fee).
Rich Pfeiffer, PhD is a distinguished diplomat of the National Anger Management Association, an Anger Management Specialist–V, a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and author of many books including the Anger Management Workbook and Curriculum and the Real Solution Anger Management Workbook.