Moredays Brings Beautiful Organizer to your iPad.
Mountain View, California (PRWEB) May 09, 2012
Moredays, the first time management tool based on images and graphics, is now available on the iPad.
"Part digital planner and organizer, part scrapbook, Moredays helps you organize your life with pictures, doodles and sketches as you would using a paper planner. The app now brings its strong visual focus to the iPad screen... " says Filip Molcan, co-founder of Moredays.
"Save your memories, take notes in meetings, schedule events and keep track of tasks as well as the people that you meet - with Moredays you'll need just one app." says Filip Molcan. The iPad's touchscreen functionality allows for even more hands-on experience of planning with sketches or pictures just taken and then categorizing items with colourful stamps.
With Moredays it's possible to:
- Record events, tasks, notes & contacts
- See daily agenda beautifully laid out
- Or switch to weekly/monthly/yearly view
- Add new items quickly from any screen
- Save to inbox & decide on type later
- Use 60 beautiful sketches
- Add pictures from iPad's gallery
- Categorize items with fun stamps
- Add notes & location to any item
- Sync with web application
The iPad's screen combined with the beauty of Moredays finally ports the experience of using a traditional paper diary into the electronic space, allowing users to record life story, full of the pictures around us.
Moredays for iPad is currently available on the iPad App Store for free.
Moredays launched it's beta web-app at TechCrunch Disrupt at San Francisco in October 2011. Reviewed by Mashable, Lifehacker.ru, WebAppstorm and other media it gained more than 15.000 beta-users in first few weeks.