London, UK (PRWEB) May 07, 2012
Saturation in the existing 3G networks, the quest for higher data rates and the need for spectral efficiency have been prominent factors, triggering the demand for global LTE deployments. North America is the fastest growing market in terms of LTE infrastructure setup; whereas EMEA faces certain government-related issues with regards to spectrum auctions. The Asia-Pacific, Japan, and Latin America are the fastest growing regions.
New database “Global LTE (Long Term Evolution) Tariff Tracker” provided by Tariff Consultancy has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Global LTE (Long Term Evolution) Tariff Tracker
Published: April, 2012
Price: US$ 2,540
The tracker covers pricing of all commercially launched LTE products by 43 operators in 26 countries from pole to pole. It provides details of the services offered for both 4G mobile broadband – and the emergence of 4G smartphone enabled services – with full details of the pricing, monthly data usage allowance and theoretical download access speed claimed for the services from their commercial launch.
Prices are presented in local currency, Euros and USD format with the following columns:
- LTE launch date
- Vendor partner
- Availability of Service (Location)
- Speed (download/upload)
- Use for (PC/Laptop – IYOM)
- Contract Length
- Price per month
- Name of Plan
- Recurring cost in local currency/Euros/USD incl. tax
- Recurring cost in local currency/Euros/USD excl. tax
- Recurring cost in local currency/Euros/USD excl. tax.
- Outside allowance Per 1 Mbyte in local currency/Euros/USD incl. tax
- Promotional Pricing (available at the time of updating (April 2012)
More new databases and other studies by the publisher can be found at Tariff Consultancy page.