Sarasota, Florida (PRWEB) May 08, 2012
Sarasota Florida Beach Bar is pleased to present the Top 10 Florida Beach Bars for 2012. Jimmy B's Beach Bar, St. Pete Beach, won best overall beach bar for the second year in a row. Jimmy B's was the top vote getter and has a 5 Flamingo beach bar rating, the highest available from Florida Beach Bar.
Shephard's Beach Resort Backyard Tiki Bar, Clearwater Beach, placed second and was chosen the Best Beachside Beach Bar for the second year in a row. Paradise Bar and Grill, Pensacola Beach, moved from 9th place last year to third place for 2012. Paradise Bar and Grill was chosen Best Waterside Beach Bar for 2012. The TOP Ten Best Florida Beach Bar list included five repeat and five new winners.
1. Jimmy B's Beach Bar, St. Pete Beach
2. Shephard's Beach Resort Backyard Tiki Bar, Clearwater Beach
3. Paradise Bar & Grill, Pensacola Beach
4. Racing's North Turn, Ponce Inlet
5. Bongos Beach Bar and Grille, St. Pete Beach
6. Harry's Beach Bar, St. Pete Beach
7. The Golden Lion Cafe, Flagler Beach
8. Boston's on the Beach, Delray Beach
9. Flora-Bama Lounge & Package, Perdido Key
10. Sandshaker Lounge, Pensacola Beach
Thousands of votes were cast on FloridaBeachBar.com for over 200 competing bars. Rating was determined by combining number of votes from the Florida Beach Bar web site with Florida Beach Bar’s Pink Flamingo Rating. Florida Beach Bar's rating criteria includes the amount of live entertainment, proximity to the beach, food, beverages and a list of judging criteria. The two numbers were combined using a proprietary formula to create the Top 10 Florida Beach Bars for 2012.
Top voting Florida Beach Bar Towns were St. Pete Beach, Pensacola Beach, and Ponce Inlet. Voting was driven by both the number of bars in a location and the loyalty patrons have to their favorite beach bar.
2012 Beach Bar Towns (based on total votes)
1. St. Pete Beach 6. Panama City Beach
2. Pensacola Beach 7. Delray Beach
3. Clearwater Beach 8. Treasure Island
4. Ponce Inlet 9. Perdido Key
5. Flagler Beach 10. Siesta Key
FloridaBeachBar.com is the top online directory for Florida’s beach bars. The site includes lists, reviews, and maps and rates Florida beach bars on or near the beach or water. Each beach bar listing includes contact information, pictures, rating, and maps. John and Chris Sancin, the company owners, have visited over 250 beach bars from the Florida Panhandle to the Florida Keys and from the east coast of Florida to the West Coast.
For more information about the top Florida Beach Bars, visit FloridaBeachBar.com/Top10.