New York, NY and Oslo, Norway and London, UK (PRWEB) May 09, 2012
The company experienced a 34 percent increase in revenue from mobile solutions over the same quarter last year, following the 2011 acquisition of Vancouver-based mobile company, Techneos. The combined company offers best-in-class technology that keeps pace with demand as more companies leverage mobile devices in successful multi-channel feedback and research programs.
Other Q1 highlights include:
- 100 percent platform uptime of the Confirmit Horizons on-demand enterprise feedback and Market Research platform for web-based data collection;
- High renewal rate, including a significant number of customers renewing seven-figure contracts;
- Continued customer acquisition and expansion across numerous markets, with increased traction across the VoC market, including new business from one of the largest global insurance companies whose customer loyalty program will be powered by Confirmit Horizons platform.
- An impressive client roster that includes A&N Media, Barnes Research, Best Buy, British Airways, British Standards Institute (BSI), Dow Chemical, Farmers Insurance, GlaxoSmithKline, Halifax Bank of Scotland, Hoffman LaRoche, HSBC, Ipsos, Morehead Associates, Nasdaq, Nielsen, The NPD Group, Royal College of Surgeons, Symantec, and WorldOne.
- The launch of a new Global Solutions team, as well as increased focus on the fast-growing VoC market with significant investment in the company’s VoC practice team, dedicated to enabling customers to build industry-leading VoC programs. Confirmit will invest heavily in both teams over the coming year to meet increased customer demand for these services.
- Winner of Customer Interaction Solutions® Magazine’s 2011 Product of the Year Award for the Confirmit Horizons Version 16 and Feature Pack, which offer businesses a highly productive, scalable and secure environment in which to work.
Justin Alderson, Managing Director, Aurora Market Research, comments: “We’ve been using the Confirmit Horizons platform for many years, and have made full use of its powerful and flexible capabilities to exceed our clients’ expectations. Increasingly those expectations extend to using the mobile channel as a core part of research programs. Confirmit has been really innovative on the mobile front and I’m confident that Confirmit will continue to evolve and embrace emerging technologies, enabling us to deliver fantastic multi-channel projects to our clients and meet the objectives they need addressing.”
“In 2012, Confirmit continues to enable customers to increase the impact of their VoC strategies and improve ROI with a comprehensive end-to-end platform,” says Henning Hansen, President and CEO, Confirmit. “The mobile channel will continue to grow as more organizations take advantage of multi-channel strategies to deliver insight. Confirmit is ideally placed to support these organizations as their needs evolve.”
Confirmit has received unprecedented interest and demand for its upcoming series of roadshows, taking place in May and June. The roadshows will feature top analysts and industry experts from leading organizations discussing Voice of the Customer and mobile best practices. Visit http://www.confirmit.com for more details.
Confirmit is the world’s leading SaaS vendor for multichannel Voice of the Customer, Employee Feedback, and Market Research applications. The company has offices in Oslo (headquarters), Cologne, Guildford, London, Moscow, New York, San Francisco, Vancouver, and Yaroslavl. Confirmit's software is also distributed through partner resellers in Barcelona, Kuwait City, Madrid, Milan, Pattaya, Sydney, and Tokyo.
Confirmit targets Global 5000 companies and Market Research agencies worldwide with a wide range of software products for feedback / data collection, panel management, data processing, analysis, and reporting. Customers include A&N Media, British Airways, Dow Chemical, Farmers Insurance, GlaxoSmithKline, Halifax Bank of Scotland, HSBC, Ipsos, Morehead Associates, Nielsen, The NPD Group, and Symantec. Visit http://www.confirmit.com for more information.