Fort Washington, PA (PRWEB) May 10, 2012
Wellness & Prevention, Inc., a Johnson & Johnson company, will host Ignite365, an invitation-only thought leadership forum focused on behavior change and the critical role of employee health in organizational performance. The event, which will take place from May 14-17 at the Four Seasons Hotel in Baltimore, MD, will connect industry leaders and influencers with key decision makers from some of the country's largest employers and health plans. The forum is designed to facilitate the exchange of ideas and creation of solutions around improving the health and performance of employees, members, and organizations.
Ignite365 participants will hear from industry experts on topics related to both professional and personal growth. All attendees will experience a one-day Energy for Performance® Training with Dr. Jim Loehr, Vice President of Applied Science and Performance Psychology at Wellness & Prevention, Inc. and Co-founder of the Human Performance Institute. Other speakers will include:
- Neeli Bendapudi, PhD, H.D. Price Dean at the KU School of Business
- Peter Fasolo, Worldwide Vice President of Human Resources, Johnson & Johnson
- Thomas Goetz, Executive Editor, Wired
- Rick Gove, Senior Account Representative, Google
- Jack Groppel, PhD, Vice President of Applied Science and Performance Training at Wellness & Prevention, Inc. and Co-founder of the Human Performance Institute
- Sanjay Gupta, President of Wellness & Prevention, Inc.
- John Keith, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Elia Lata, Zappos Insights
- Jim Loehr, PhD, Vice President of Applied Science and Performance Psychology, Wellness & Prevention, Inc. and Co-founder of the Human Performance Institute
- Kelly McGonigal, PhD, health psychologist, professor at Stanford University, and author of The Willpower Instinct
- Hillary Keates, Director, Global Marketing and Brand Management, New Balance
- Kyu Rhee, MD, MPP, Vice President of Integrated Health Services, IBM Corporation
- Gretchen Spreitzer, PhD, professor at the University of Michigan's Ross School of Business
- Vic Strecher PhD, Co-Founder of HealthMedia, Inc.
- Mike Van Den Eynde, Deloitte Consulting LLP
Wellness & Prevention will extend the impact of Ignite365 beyond the live event by creating a social network for attendees. This digital community will enable participants to maintain connections with colleagues and thought leaders and access tools and resources throughout the year.
"Ignite365 is an exciting new way for us to connect our current and future customers with industry thought leaders and influencers," said Sanjay Gupta, President of Wellness & Prevention, Inc. "We believe we are the only organization in the industry to create such a diverse thought leadership forum, and look forward to the rich dialogue we believe will ensue. "
About Wellness & Prevention, Inc. Wellness & Prevention, Inc., a Johnson & Johnson company, helps organizations renew the health, energy, and performance of their employees and members, and offers an integrated portfolio of solutions to cover the full spectrum of population health – from wellness and prevention, to behavioral health, to chronic disease support. These solutions include culture of health assessments and programs, on-site health screenings, Energy for Performance training, health risk assessments, user portals, incentive solutions, Digital Health Coaching, telephonic coaching, on-site health coaching, participation and engagement strategies and programs, outcomes reporting, and data analytics. Wellness & Prevention solutions are supported by a unique, integrated, and scalable approach designed to help lower health care costs, drive business performance, and enhance employee satisfaction and success. For more information, visit http://www.wellnessandpreventioninc.com.
This press release was distributed through PR Web by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.