“We’ve helped thousands of authors realize their dream of publishing their books; this sweepstakes is an exciting way to give one more person a possible life-changing opportunity – for free,” says BookBaby president Brian Felsen.
Portland, OR (PRWEB) May 10, 2012
“We’ve helped thousands of authors realize their dream of publishing their books; this sweepstakes is an exciting way to give one more person a possible life-changing opportunity – for free,” says BookBaby president Brian Felsen. “Whether you’re releasing a physical book, a digital book, or both, BookBaby offers the most affordable solutions for authors. With this sweepstakes package, we’ve bundled all our core services together for one lucky winner.”
The BookBaby’s Sweepstakes winner will receive:
- eBook Premium Publishing: Conversion of your electronic files to ePub and MOBI including graphics, electronic proofs of your final files, ISBN and priority distribution to our retailers.
- Worldwide eBook Distribution: Your eBook available for sale at Amazon, Apple’s iBookstore, Barnes & Noble and many other stores and catalogs.
- Cover Design: Deluxe cover design for both your eBook and printed books.
- Custom Printed Books with Interior Book Design: 100 premium quality printed books in the format that best fits your genre, shipped directly to you. Includes professionally formatted text and graphic design for the interior of your book, plus ISBN.
- Author’s Website Hosting: One year hosting subscription and domain registration on HostBaby for Authors, your online book marketing hub.
The total prize package is valued at more than $2,000, and no purchase is necessary. To register to win, visit http://www.bookbaby.com/campaigns/sweepstakes and enter your name and a valid email address.
The entry deadline is June 30th, 2012. The winning name and email address will be chosen at random on July 2, 2012, and the winner will be notified by email.
For more information, visit http://www.bookbaby.com/campaigns/sweepstakes
BookBaby is a leading eBook publishing company for independent authors. The company offers a full array of services including eBook formatting, cover design, and distribution, as well as short run book printing. BookBaby part of the AVL Digital family of businesses, which also includes Disc Makers, CD Baby, and HostBaby.