The new cloud-based architecture of Worksoft Certify 9 Suite continues our tradition of innovation, helping customers be more agile with their SAP solution-based implementations, customizations and upgrade projects - Shoeb Javed, CTO
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) May 14, 2012
Worksoft®, a leading provider of test automation solutions for SAP® applications and the “ecosystem” of software that surrounds it, today announced Worksoft Certify® 9 Suite, the next generation of its award-winning suite of solutions. Focused on delivering agile testing capabilities, the new Certify 9 Suite architecture includes support for deployment in the cloud as well as the ability to test from mobile platforms.
“The new cloud-based architecture of Worksoft Certify 9 Suite continues our tradition of innovation, helping customers be more agile with their SAP solution-based implementations, customizations and upgrade projects,” said Shoeb Javed, CTO at Worksoft. "It is based on over a decade of experience deploying next-generation test automation with some of the largest, most sophisticated, global Fortune 1,000 customers.”
Worksoft’s Certify Suite is an integrated, end-to-end test automation solution, focused squarely on functional and performance testing of SAP applications. Industry consensus is that $.40 cents of every dollar that is spent supporting packaged application software is dedicated to testing and validating changes. The Certify Suite reduces the time, effort and cost of the application testing lifecycle, accelerating customer time-to-value and significantly reducing operational costs.
“The demands of business require faster time to market and more efficient use of resources, said Thomas Murphy, Research Director at Gartner. “Tools that enable agility and anywhere access, be they desktop or device, and efficient use of cloud-based resources, are key to meeting these demands.”
A summary of the key enhancements to Worksoft Certify 9 Suite include the following:
- Worksoft Certify 9 – flagship functional testing solution introduces new browser-based, three-tiered architecture that simplifies deployment, configuration, management and execution of tests from the cloud. Worksoft Certify now offers multiple database configurations, extension of automated tests to mobile platforms, as well as a Web services-based infrastructure for easy integration and extension.
- Certify Performance™ 9 – Automated load and stress testing for SAP solutions adds numerous important capabilities, such as cloud servers with distributed on-premise agents, enhancements to support Web services-based clients (including mobile devices), and customer-driven test metrics reporting.
- Certify Data™ 9 - Test data extraction and maintenance solution incorporates enhanced correlation across multiple screens, expanded support for new SAP document types, and numerous other enhancements based on customer feedback.
- Certify Impact™ 9 – Risk-based testing solution now supports HTML 5 front-end for tablet and mobile devices, trend analysis and reporting, as well as tight integration with Certify Execution Manager™ for seamless test scheduling and execution.
- Certify Execution Manager™ 9 – Lights-out test scheduling and execution tool includes numerous customer-driven enhancements and improved user experience.
- Certify Business Process Procedure™ (BPP) – Web-based document generation tool now generates just-in-time business process documentation for training and auditing purposes directly from any Worksoft Certify test.
“Companies continue to look at automated testing as a better way to help manage their overall application maintenance costs,” said Jim Kent, Chief Executive Officer at Worksoft. "With the new cloud innovations introduced in Certify 9, we continue to lead the market with capabilities that help customers around the world achieve these critical objectives.”
The Worksoft Certify 9 Suite is currently available as a limited release to select customers, with general availability to follow later in the year. Today’s announcement was made at the SAPPHIRE® NOW and ASUG Annual Conference being held in Orlando Fla., May 14-16. Worksoft is an exhibitor at the event and is previewing the Certify 9 Suite in booth 3331.
About Worksoft, Inc.
Worksoft® is the provider of next-generation test automation solutions in support of SAP® applications. Its solutions bring speed and agility to SAP software by automating end-to-end testing, not just in support of SAP applications, but for other solutions, even web interfaces. Unlike legacy test automation systems, Worksoft is easy to use, allowing Worksoft customers to achieve 60-70% automation in 90 days - enabling “lights out” testing even for minor transports and releases. There’s a reason why over 200 of the largest companies in the world use Worksoft for test automation. Discover Worksoft today. For more information, contact Worksoft at 1-866-836-1773 or visit http://www.worksoft.com.
Worksoft and Worksoft Certify are registered trademarks of Worksoft, Inc. SAP, SAPPHIRE and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries. All other trademarks and names are the property of their respective owners.