Airdrie, Alberta (PRWEB) May 11, 2012
An alliance between United Safety and Pragmatic Solutions is being launched and branded as SafePath™. The SafePath™ Process serves customers in a very innovative way. Beginning with a health check on an existing safety program the SafePath Process determines where a safety program is against both regulatory compliance and corporate goals. It then answers, and delivers solutions for three key questions:
1. Where does the safety program need to go?
2. How should the safety program get there?
3. Who can help the safety program get there and, just as importantly, help keep it there long term?
For the past decade Pragmatic Solutions Ltd. has been engaged in intensive research on health and safety as it pertains to the energy sector. Essentially acting as a “safety think tank”, Pragmatic’s research is directed both to understand traditional safety and its failure points, and to create new models to embrace risk management as a substitute for traditional activity-based safety. Pragmatic has developed an active compliance process and software tool set that is revolutionizing how health and safety systems are evaluated AND will drive on-the-ground mitigation efforts to create value for all.
For the past 25 years United Safety Ltd. has proudly served a global list of clients in the upstream and industrial oil and gas industries, providing leading edge safety consulting, equipment, training/on-boarding, and on-site personnel. United Safety has and continues to play a leading role in developing and improving industry standards of workplace safety to ensure oil and gas operations are safe for both the workforce and for the public.
United Safety has the infrastructure, global scope and entrepreneurial culture that are needed to market, sell, and help implement the SafePath™ process worldwide.
The SafePath™ process:
1. Conceptualizes a more effective risk management process that delivers improved outcomes in risk management and worker safety
2. Utilizes highly integrated operational risk management software solutions and safety specialists to overwhelm the shortcomings of traditional safety systems
3. Sustains meaningful change through demonstration of business value
4. Helps both short and long-term on-site implementation of safety program improvements
United Safety will be providing assistance where necessary on the Canadian Energy Pipeline Association (CEPA) pilot project; “Rationalizing Contractor/Partner Management Relationship” with Pragmatic Solutions acting as Project Managers.