“As the government relies increasingly on an expanding variety of smart mobile devices and apps, maintaining enterprise-wide visibility and control of the agency mobility infrastructure is critical,” said David Hughes, Co-Founder of TurningPoint.
Rockville, MD (PRWEB) May 11, 2012
The Mobile Efficiency Center™ addresses the complexity that will soon overwhelm Federal and Defense mobile telecom managers unless steps are taken to anticipate the new mobile workforce reality:
- Employees lobbying to use smartphones and mobile devices that are not secure
- High churn rate as users frequently switch devices when mobile technologies are upgraded
- New apps each day with potential security issues
- Multiple mobile device types
- Multiple mobile operating systems
- Multiple wireless telecom service providers
- Multiple Mobile Device Management (MDM) systems
- Multiple repositories holding mobile device tracking information
The MEC simplifies this complexity by providing a single holistic platform to manage mobile telecom enterprise-wide. The result is a highly secure, visible, cost efficient, and strategy-driven infrastructure.
“As the government relies increasingly on an expanding variety of smart mobile devices and apps, maintaining enterprise-wide visibility and control of the agency mobility infrastructure is critical,” said David Hughes, Managing Partner and Co-Founder of TurningPoint.
The MEC is powered by NiOS®, TurningPoint’s widely used Telecommunications Lifecycle Management (TLM) solution. Leveraging the MEC, Federal and Defense Agencies can manage, backup, configure, monitor and secure all agency-wide mobile devices across all mobile operating systems.
The MEC delivers:
- Holistic enterprise-wide mobility management, including governance and financial management, and mobile policy enforcement and operational control
- Security across all devices and operating systems
- Visibility and control in real time
TurningPoint will be available at Booth 622 at the GSA Training Conference and Expo to speak with Federal Agency attendees about the mobility challenges they face and the innovative, secure, and sustainable technology solutions that TurningPoint delivers.
ABOUT TURNINGPOINT GLOBAL SOLUTIONS
Headquartered in Rockville, MD, TurningPoint is a CMMI Maturity Level 3 independently appraised software engineering professional services firm that serves a diversified group of commercial and government customers, enabling them to generate value from their IT investments. TurningPoint achieves these results through the successful planning, development, integration, and maintenance of IT solutions and by driving operational efficiencies into infrastructure operations. TurningPoint’s focus is on providing high availability business applications that improve bottom-line results by streamlining high-transaction-volume, mission-critical business processes. For more information, visit http://www.tpgsi.com.