It not only reinforces what you are learning with your tutor, but reports your progress so your tutor can adjust your lessons accordingly as you learn.
Vienna, VA (PRWEB) May 18, 2012
Study Sparkz released their new SAT Preparation tutoring program which combines their personal one-on-one approach to tutoring with a technologically advanced SAT on-line program.
“Now we offer the best of both worlds – a personal tutor and a customized SAT program developed especially for study times outside your tutoring sessions," says Usman Rana, Study Sparkz Director. "It not only reinforces what you are learning with your tutor, but reports your progress so your tutor can adjust your lessons accordingly as you learn. It truly is the clear choice to spark exceptional scholastic achievement.”
With the customized program, each student is provided tailored SAT lesson plans developed by their tutors, and the online assignments are graded instantly. In addition, video solutions are automatically cued up for all incorrectly answered problems.
Study Sparkz offers two programs of 26 hours – 13 sessions with each session lasting two hours or 36 hours – 18 sessions with each session lasting two hours. They guarantee their clients to see at least a 200-point improvement in their over-all SAT score. Each package includes:
- Initial SAT diagnostic test: This test is done at home before tutoring begins to gain an understanding of strengths and weaknesses of the student.
- Explanation of SAT test structure and scoring: This includes a breakdown explanation of student’s diagnostic test score.
- Individual focus on Math, Critical Reading, and Writing
- Testing strategies
- Online student account with access to help videos, assignments, quizzes, and practice SAT tests.
- Online student workbooks for Math and Critical Reading & Writing.
- Progress tracking to see where student has improved and what areas of the test the student needs to focus on.
- End of program SAT diagnostic test: This test is done within the last week of the program to show overall progress to meet the guaranteed point improvement.
“We’ve found that this program is completely focused on the individual needs of the student,” says Rana. “There is none of the ‘busy work’ found in the usual online programs. The level of customization means greater interest on the part of the student and greater depth of study. It’s fun too! There are added games like SAT Target Practice and Vocabulary Builder that motivate and challenge the student. We believe students will find our new SAT program will not only help them meet their goals for the SAT but exceed them."
About Study Sparkz
The Northern Virginia based office of Study Sparkz serves the large metropolitan area of Washington DC, Maryland including Baltimore, Northern Virginia, and the cities of Raleigh and Charlotte North Carolina. Study Sparkz provides in-home learning support for Kindergarten through High School, SAT Preparation, and College Admissions consulting for College bound students.