Loyalty or reward cards are essential to growing and maintaining a large customer base. Implementing a reward card program just compounds the value of these customers and gives them a reason to return.
(PRWEB) May 14, 2012
Gift cards and loyalty cards have become a multi-billion dollar industry in a relatively short amount of time when compared with the history of marketing and advertising. Many of the larger retailers are taking full advantage of a gift card marketing program of some type; however, smaller businesses are sometimes more reluctant to pick up on this high-demanded concept due to the fear of high costs or complicated systems. Momentum Payment Systems now offers a low cost gift card/loyalty card service to their merchants that allots any size business the opportunity to drive revenues with this proven marketing tool as easy as they take any other form of payment.
The benefits of implementing gift/loyalty cards within your business are never-ending. A few of the primary benefits of the gift card program are:
- Increased Customer Base: Each gift card sale brings in two customers, the person who purchased the card and the person who received it as a gift.
- Increased Customer Loyalty: By giving an incentive to customers for making more frequent or larger purchases you will gain customer loyalty and a higher volume of sales than ever before.
- More Exposure: The gift card is free advertising - your company as a “mini-billboard” the average consumer opens their wallet 6-10 times per day.
- Sales: Studies show that 61% of people spend more than the value loaded on the card and are more likely to purchase a full-priced item rather than a sale item.
- Provide better service that makes more sense for your business: By offering returns without receipts (as a gift card credit) or taking care of customer issues with gift cards instead of refunds. Your customers will be satisfied and happy to return back to your business - it’s a win/win for all parties.
While many merchants may already have paper gift certificates available to their customers, electronic gift cards offer better tracking/reporting, better visibility and recognition and are proven to increase gift sales by over 50% from their paper counterparts. The Momentum Gift Card program even allows merchants the ability to view all gift card activity online - so there is no bookkeeping on the merchant’s side. For the month of May, Momentum is offering 100 customized gift cards at no cost to all new merchants.
Gift cards are designed to create new customers, and loyalty cards are designed to reward loyal customers. With Momentum’s program, a merchant can have both on one card. Loyalty or reward cards are essential to growing and maintaining a large customer base. Implementing a reward card program just compounds the value of these customers and gives them a reason to return.
For further information visit http://www.MomentumPayments.com or contact Justin Motz marketing(at)MomentumPayments(dot)com 214-442-1700 ext. 1327
About Momentum Payment Systems
Momentum Payment Systems was established for the purpose of providing electronic payment processing solutions and other value-added services to small and medium-sized merchants throughout the United States. Momentum is a leader in the electronic payment processing field providing credit card, debit card, ATM card, gift card, prepaid card, EBT and check processing services. Momentum maintains a sincere dedication to superior customer service and an honest and ethical approach to acquiring new customers. This vision has enabled Momentum to become one of the fastest growing companies in the industry excelling in all aspects of merchant services. Momentum Payment Systems is located at 3801 Arapaho Road, Addison, Texas 75001. Follow us on Twitter @MomentumPS or Like us on Facebook. Visit Momentum Payment Systems online at http://www.MomentumPayments.com.