We are exceptionally proud to make available LogZilla 4.0. Over the past year, we have significantly improved the user interface, the feature set and the internal structure of LogZilla.
Raleigh, NC (PRWEB) May 15, 2012
LogZilla, LLC is pleased to announce the release of its latest version, LogZilla 4.0. LogZilla 4.0 is a major step forward in providing industry leading network management software for syslog solutions to businesses at an affordable price. This major milestone release continues the tradition of LogZilla's management and development team listening to the suggestions and requests of its customers. The result is this premier version with over 300 new features and enhancements that significantly improves network administration.
"We are exceptionally proud to release LogZilla 4.0. Over the past year, we have significantly improved the user interface, the feature set and the internal structure of LogZilla. As a result, we have achieved a massive speed increase, gained tremendous scalability for large enterprise networks and improved our robust stability for all users. In conjuction with LogZilla 4.0, we will be launching exciting and game changing new platform initiatives to be announced in the next few weeks. We believe users will be extremely excited about the new directions they can take with LogZilla version 4.0," explained Paul Rogers, CEO LogZilla, LLC.
These new additions include:
- Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) - which allows administrators to specify which users have access to groups of hosts.
- SNMP Trap Forwarding - whereby users licensed for "Email Alerts" can now specify an SNMP trap destination as well.
- Auto-Archiving - all logs older than a specified retention level get automatically archived to disk and archives can also be re-imported at any time through the Web User Interface.
- Auto-Licensing - If the administrator orders a license prior to installation, the server will automatically install it.
- Unattended Install - Administrators can now use an answer file to pre-answer all installation questions.
- Audit Trail - Logged in user actions can now be logged to File, DB or to the Syslog Daemon.
- Time Slider - Search Results can be further refined by using a slider control at the top of the results page.
- Post-Search Filtering - Search Results can be further refined using a post-search filter
With the latest features and advancements, LogZilla provides the most advanced network management software available in the market but remains a fraction of the cost of competitors. At LogZilla, businesses can select the syslog solution they need rather than buying expensive bundled packages.
An effective syslog management solution is vital in today's enterprise networks. Started as Php-Syslog-ng in 2005, LogZilla was completely rewritten and now specializes in providing a proactive approach to network management / network monitoring with plans for both problem and incident management that can be executed in real time. LogZilla’s network management software is the choice of thousands of IT professionals interested in improving network uptime, increasing network efficiency, reducing internal costs and eliminating unwanted network traffic.
For more information on LogZilla, visit http://www.logzilla.pro or contact Paul Rogers, CEO, LogZilla, LLC, at (252) 564-9452 (LOG-ZILA).
Media Contact: Alyssa Rogers, 862-596-3719, arogers(at)logzilla(dot)pro