Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) May 14, 2012
This interactive online event will take place on May 24th, 12pm EDT and is now open to the Automotive Insurance, Telematics and Connected Vehicle communities!
No more waiting on the side lines - Insurance Telematics has proved itself as an industry game-changer and developments are fast paced. Now, insurers who represent over 50% of US auto owners already have usage based insurance (UBI) solutions available or in development. The rest of the insurance market is now anxious to catch up to make insurance telematics a nationwide product.
To help initiate your strategy to tackle the market effectively and design usage based insurance products that are optimised for the 2012 industry; Telematics Update has organised a live webinar entitled ‘Insurance Telematics – Tactics to Manage the Masses’. The 45 minute session includes live Q & A's and will be delivered by 3 key industry figures:
- Nate Bryer, New Product Development Manager, Allstate Insurance Company
- Mike Slattery, VP Telematics, AAA
- Tom Kavanaugh, Director, PwC
The experts will:
- Discuss the target customer group for UBI and methods to attract and retain them in order to harness a low-risk, low-claims customer portfolio
- Explore strategies to persuade drivers to share a larger proportion of their data, especially through social media tools, and incorporate this data to promote UBI to indecisive customers
- Discuss the regulatory environment in the US to understand which states unintentionally limit PAYD implementation and which have supportive regulatory environments in order to map you launch plan
The webinar offers a chance to understand how some of the most expert insurance telematics players are viewing the current UBI ecosystem in the USA and how future innovation in technology and data analytics will shape business models for the industry.
More than that, the webinar offers the opportunity to ask questions directly to industry thought-leaders for first-hand answers. The webinar can be joined for free at https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/471862222 (places are limited, so register early).
About Telematics Update: Telematics Update is the reference point for automotive telematics, mobile and web industries and a cornerstone for communications within the industry. We aim to provide you with industry focused news, events, reports, updates and information.
For more information about how a webinar works go to: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/insurance-telematics/webinar.php