Chicago, Ilinois (PRWEB) May 16, 2012
ComBlu will host the first webinar in its Content Master Series on June 6, 2012 at 11 a.m. CDT. The inaugural event—“Mastering Your Content Supply Chain: 10 Steps to Get Started Now!”—is free and will be presented by ComBlu president and co-founder, Kathy Baughman.
The Content Master Series offers brands practical tips for improving how their content performs and for refining their overarching content supply chain strategy. Participants in the first webinar will learn how to:
- Define content mission against business objectives and aligned KPIs.
- Apply a dynamic insights process that can transform content quality.
- Adopt a “news bureau” approach to create content assets in multiple formats.
- Drive management process with content strategists and facilitate content distribution with the right tools and technology.
- Deliver the right type of content at specific points along the decision journey.
- Optimize the mix of owned, earned, paid and mass social media in the amplification mix—and how to evolve and grow it over time.
- Measure performance against content KPI to track ROI and calibrate content strategy.
The ComBlu Content Master Series includes a total of four webinars that will break down the overall content supply chain. Subsequent webinars are:
- “Content Along the Decision Journey”
- “Does Your Content Quality Stand Up?”
- “Content Analytics Webinar”
“Content marketing is a core function for today’s social business marketers,” noted Baughman. “ComBlu’s Content Master Series is designed to help social marketers understand the full breadth of the content supply chain, how to effectively build and manage a content program that delivers content at the right place and the right time along the decision journey, and how to measure the impact and effectiveness of content assets.”
For more information or to register, please visit: http://comblu.com/thoughtleadership/10-steps-to-mastering-your-content-supply-chain.
ComBlu (http://www.comblu.com) is a full-service social engagement firm specializing in building and growing online communities for corporations, brands, associations and employees; integrating social media into the marketing mix; finding and activating brand advocates; and measuring ROI of social programs. In addition to multiple social engagement campaigns, ComBlu has developed more than 35 communities in 20 languages with more than 16 million members. The firm was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in Chicago with offices in Indianapolis, Denver, Austin and Los Angeles.