Montreal (PRWEB) May 15, 2012
hybris, a leading provider of multichannel commerce and communication software, today announced a webinar entitled “The Digital Content Conundrum: Managing and Monetizing Complex Catalogs of Digital Content.” The webinar will be held May 22, 2012 at 12:30 p.m. Eastern Time and will be the first of a series focused on managing digital content.
The webinar will discuss how companies selling digital products – such as software, games, online services, media and entertainment – need to adapt to a fast-evolving digital world that is changing the way customers expect to acquire and access content, information, and other digital assets. Presenters include Peter Sheldon, Senior Analyst at Forrester Research, Inc. and Govind Kudva, Director of E-Commerce and Web Production at Avid Technology, Inc.
“As digital commerce evolves, the task of managing digital product content becomes increasingly complex,” said Alex Bullock, Director of Digital Commerce Solutions at hybris. “We’re excited to have both Forrester and Avid Technology available to share their perspectives on managing digital product content. The insights gained in this webinar will have an immediate impact on the way content publishers transact online.”
Webinar attendees can expect to learn about:
- Version Complexity – Why content publishers must get a grip on version complexity and keep their digital content in order.
- Content Asset Relationships – Why enforcing relationships between dependent or related content assets is paramount
- Asset & Entitlement Challenges – How new business models are making digital asset management and entitlement control a challenge
- Content Publishing Processes – Why disciplined workflow and signoff between departments and divisions is critical during the content publishing process
- Top Monetization Practices – How leading digital publishers are managing the monetization of their content across global markets
- Avid’s Challenge & Solutions – The digital content challenges faced by Avid Technology and how solutions from hybris and arvato have helped overcome them
“Integration, control and strategic management across channels is a necessity in the digital age,” added Bullock. “Being successful requires a partner like hybris, where we are leading the way with innovative new approaches that help companies transact and deliver consistently superior customer experiences.”
To register for the “The Digital Content Conundrum: Managing and Monetizing Complex Catalogs of Digital Content” webinar on May 22, visit http://www.hybris.com/digital-commerce.
hybris is a leading vendor of next generation end-to-end multichannel commerce software based on a single platform including managed and hosting services. Its clear vision about the need for consistency, coordination and personalization of information across all channels and throughout all phases of the customer lifecycle has resulted in the development of an integrated, agile solution enabling businesses to communicate and sell across all channels – online and offline - in a consistent and effective way. hybris has 14 offices around the world located in the economic capitals of North/South America, Europe and Asia and supports over 380 global customers. Customers are brands from retail and manufacturing industries, including: Bobcat, Clarks, Coca Cola Beverages, Conrad, Grundfos, Hornbach, Iomega, Kaiser+Kraft, Levi´s, Lufthansa, Migros, Nespresso, Nikon, P&G, Rexel, Timberland and Toys´R´Us.