“the books were recently released only for the iPad and our customers began asking if we were going to make them available for the iPhone, so we got busy and ported them over.”
Plano, Texas (PRWEB) May 15, 2012
Available now, BibleKids 3D’s “Christmas Story”, the second digital interactive book in the five book series, on the App Store for the iPhone and the iPod Touch!
Charles Joyner, Co-Founder BibleKids 3D mentions “the books were recently released only for the iPad and our customers began asking if we were going to make them available for the iPhone, so we got busy, started eating Hot Pockets and made it happen.” Joyner continues “The books are the same as on the iPad, but due to the different screens and landscape/widescreen layout of the iPhone we made a few adjustments here and there –mostly camera adjustments in the digital book part and re-wrote some the games and puzzles section , and when we finished they looked amazing on those high resolution screens!”.
The Christmas Story book has all the same features as the iPad version:
- Fully 3D
- The books have “scenes” instead of pages, which make the book play more like a movie or game.
- The kids, parents and teachers can choose from either listening to the narration or reading it themselves.
- Tap the screen and the avatars and animals come to life with all the fully animated characters and animals.
- Move forward or backward through the book for replay ability of scenes.
- All books come with puzzles and games.
The focus of the books is to introduce kids the high-level Bible story in a fun interactive way, while leaving the theology up to the parents and Church. BibleKids 3D chose the most popular stories of the Christian Bible as a place to begin.
The iPhone may be small compared to the iPad but the rich 3D, the terrific sounds and the fun in the BibleKids 3D books series- is big. The books can be played over and over and entertain on the road or at home for hours. Go get yours today!
Stay tuned for more books coming from BibleKids 3D “It’s Fun To Believe”.